Chapter 32: Create Ultimate Moves & Wield the Flame Sword Guard

---

Earlier..

Y/n placed some of flowers on his father's tomb with his mother's butterfly haori wrap on it.

"Father, mother... A lot of things happened. I never expected to encounter an Uppermoon that day.

It was really a tough fight. Those demon slayers in past must've gone through worst when they were fighting the demons...

Thanks to Rengoku-san's help, I was able to defeat the Uppermoon three.

And yeah.. I had a Quirk. I'm very sorry I didn't told you before. It really helped me out to survive from my previous fight.

I still don't know if I could withstand the time limit of my Quirk, but I'll work hard to fully take control it.

It's almost time for us to get an professional hero licenses.

I know things will be difficult in the future. I duty to fulfill for Oyakata-sama and the others. And I know you want me to live happily. So I'll do both. I promise."

Aizawa walked closer to Y/n and the tombstone before he knelt down.

"Mr. and Mrs. Tomioka, I'm Aizawa Shota, Y/n's teacher. You don't have to be worry about him. I'll look after your son and make him the greatest hero."

After the erasure hero's statement, a (F/c) butterfly flew pass them, before it flies back to the forest.

"Thank you Aizawa-sensei."

"No problem. Now let's head back to the UA. Those problem children might start causing trouble.

I'll treat you Salmon daikon on the way back."

Hearing that lighten up Y/n's mood but it's not shown in his face. "Actually sensei. Let's use this."

Y/n holds out a card, "I don't know why but the Hero Public Safety Commission gave me a huge amount of money."

"It's probably because you defeated the demon. I'll still treat you and pay it."

---

The whole class were stiffened before they turn to the door, they were completely speechless at the sight, there stood their swordsman classmate with his crow in his arms.

"Y/N!!!"

"Wait! Hold on! I must be seeing things! Is it really you Tomioka?!" Kaminari says as he rubbed his eyes.

"No way! I don't believe in ghost! Please don't haunt us Tomioka!" Mineta says.

D O U B L E     B O N K

Y/n hit Kaminari and Mineta in the head. "I'm here."

"Tomioka! Bro!" Kirishima cries out as he tackled Y/n. "I'm so happy that you're alright!"

Some of the Class 1-A run up to Y/n as well and tackled him down for a hug. Kanzaburo flew out of Y/n's arms before he get involved.

"Tomioka, are you really okay now?" Sato asked.

"I was really anxious when I heard about what happened to you.." Jirou says.

"We're so glad that you recovered." Shouji says.

"Don't you know how much worried we are?!" Ashido joins in.

"We were all worried about you!" Hagakure added.

"Everyone! Please get off of Tomioka! His injuries might not fully recovered yet!" Iida says with a usual strictly tone.

"They're already healed Iida. It's fine."