Cha̶pter 68: Get A Hold of Yourself

-̴͔̑--

After a few hours of wondering around the amusement park, riding some carnival rides, and bought an candy apple for Eri. Y/n and Eri sat down on the bench to rest. They still have two more hours before nightfall.

"Well, what do you know, the cash on my card wasn't reduced much." Y/n uttered when he check the amount, thousands of yen.

A music suddenly began and a group of people gathered in the wide center, Eri stopped her half candy apple as she stare at the people who start dancing around.

Eri watch with a smile, not realizing that she's trying to mimic the dance and Y/n start recording it. 

The music changed it's pace into a slow and relaxing song. People have their own partner and danced together.

 Y/n spotted some siblings, older brother and younger sister join to dance.

"Now that's cut-" The ravenette notice that Eri was staring at the siblings.

He took a deep breathe before he got up from the bench and went closer to Eri. "Do you want to dance?"

Eri got flustered and was a bit hesitant when she nodded.

Y/n chuckled at shy Eri before clearing his throat. "May I have a dance, little lady?"

"But I don't know how to dance.."

"Don't worry about it. We're doing a special way. You can dance on my feet." Y/n said.

"Wouldn't that hurt your feet?" 

"I can handle it Eri-chan. It's not going to hurt my feet. Now come on." Y/n took Eri's hand, guiding to the center and allow her to hop on his feet. 

"There you go." Taking one of her hands in his, and placing the other on her waist. Y/n moved around the dance floor to the tune with Eri.

Eri hardly contain her happiness as she was bursting with joy. A quiet contentment spread through Y/n when he saw how happy the little girl they saved from Shie Hassaikai.

"Look at those two."

"What an adorable siblings."

"Is that Tomioka?! Kyaah! He has a little sister?!"

"Waahh! He's such a good big brother to her!"

Eri gave a small whine and hid her face to Y/n. "There she goes, getting shy now. Ignore them Eri-chan." Y/n said in a soft tone, trying to calm her down.

They continue to dance until the song is over.

---

"Y/nni-chan." Y/n hummed as he look at Eri beside him. They're heading back to UA. "I had so much fun with you. The quiz, rides, snacks and especially the dance. I want to do that again with you, Deku-san and Lemillion-san."

"Of course. You can dance with anyone else. As long as they don't have Mineta's attitude or Mineta himself." Y/n replied.

"Did you had fun too?" Eri asked, looking at her brother figure. "I asked Dad to spend time with you because I want you to feel better and happy.. After what happened with the yellow hair monster..

He almost took you away from us when he hug you and you were being-" Y/n didn't let the little girl finish as he embrace her.

"I'm sorry. I made you see those." Y/n whispered, giving her a back rub. 

"Are you going back to fight those demons?" Eri asked. Y/n remained silent as he look away from her.

Y/n sighed before he decided to speak. "I'm really sorry, Eri-chan.