Chapter 84: 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

---

Tsugikuni Michikatsu 

継国 巌勝

| Time For Action |
| 2wei |

(Tw: angst, blood, violence, death???)
Author: *slowly backs away*

As Kokushibou's head disintegrates and darkness consumes him.

However, his body remains...

He found himself in a familiar place, his old home. Kokushibou was confused if this place is hell.

"Brother.."

Kokushibou heard the voice he despised before, he turn around and saw his younger twin, Yoriichi.

At this very moment, he didn't feel any hatred towards Yoriichi. At last, he was free from his hatred and envious feelings that had corrupted him.

"Yoriichi. I..." Kokushibou took a brief moment. "I don't deserve you or anyone to forgive me, I have done a lot of horrible things."

"I know." Yoriichi replied.

"I'm sorry. I should've been your older brother in the first place instead of focusing on becoming a samurai our father wanted." Kokushibou stated, with his head down. "I have lived in a disgrace life and deserve to burn in hell."

Yoriichi walk towards Kokushibou and pulls him into a warm hug.

"Brother, I'm just glad that you're back to your true self." Yoriichi smiled genuinely. "This is the older brother I longed."

Kokushibou hugs his younger twin back and cherished this very moment.

"Aniki, the battle isn't over yet."

The Tsugikuni twins broke apart after their embrace.

"The child is in trouble."

"Tomioka Y/n. Yes, when he used his Quirk I sensed there's another presence within him." Kokishibou said.

"With Tanjiro connected to him, I too as well connected with the child. I have attempt to fight her off while she hasn't erased Y/n's memories of his human friends, but she somehow escaped." Yoriichi stated.

"What do you intend Yoriichi?"

.

.

.

Kokushibou closed his eyes and finally decided.

"I know this may not be enought to atone my sins, I will help the child to fight the darkside of his Quirk.

Then I'll assist him on defeating Kibutsuji Muzan."

---

Michkatsu opened his eyes and pushed himself up. He took a glance at his surroundings, he's still in the underground where he and Y/n fought.

He noticed something different. It's quiet and peaceful. He couldn't hear Muzan's voice in his head anymore. Neither felt his cells.

'I see. That child. When he cut my head, he gave my body some of his blood and destroyed Muzan's cells.'

Michikatsu saw an item lying on the ground, an empty Syringe.

'There's a scent of full amount of Wisteria in there. Did he.. Injected himself before he went rampage?' He glances upward.