Chapter 48: Hero Too!

---

One week later, Jirou approaches me and tells me that..

"You're out of the band team... only when the song is ending." Jirou says.

"Jirou.. You made me nervous there. So why though?" 

"The effects team suggested to added one more at the end of our performance and that is your swordsmanship technique." Jirou stated.

"Your Dance of the Fire God technique." Koda says who approaches us. "Back when we were training and you were practicing that technique with Todoroki, it really caught everyone's attention. So I just thought maybe we should add that at the end of the performance."

"To be honest, I agree on Koda." Yaoyorozu says.

"Yeah! That will make the other students surprised!" Kaminari stated happily.

"Well, I still have some part on the band team. And I did made a promise to Eri-chan that I'll show her the other forms of my Breathing styles. All right." I stated. 

"Thanks, Tomioka!" 

"Hurry up and let's start rehearsing! We're gonna destroy UA's ears with our sound!" Katsuki declares.

"We'll talk about your part at the effect after your practice." Sero says and I respond to him with a nodded.

---

In Heights Alliance, Class 1-A is having a night off. Yaoyorozu praises Jirou for being able to improve Kaminari and mine's ability to play the guitar in just one week.

I was having a discussion with the effect team for my part. "I see. Then for that, I'll be using two forms of the Dance of the Fire God." 

"Great! Well, that's it for now!" 

I received a tea from Yaoyorozu, which she reveals that she has received special tea from her mother "Gold Tips Imperial".

"All Might with an item, All Might with an item, All Might with an item." I hear Izuku and his muttering habit.

Uraraka asks Izuku if he wants some tea, but she is surprised to see Izuku obsessively searching online with his phone to find images or videos of All Might wearing the items.

Until he accidentally clicks on a video about tea starring Gentle Criminal.

"Shoot, I tapped on it!"

"A video about tea? Perfect timing! Here." Uraraka offers.

"Gentle Criminal? Who's that?" I asked, looking at the video.

"I only kind of know who he is, but he's a villain who's kind of famous in certain circles for causing trouble. it's kind of amazing that he's been putting out these videos but hasn't been caught yet, though. I wonder what he's planning next." Izuku uttered.

Days passed, Every student in UA High School is continuing their preparations for the School Festival.

In the gymnasium, Class 1-A's dance team practices for their live dance performance.

"Let's do a final check and one last run-through!" Kirishima says.

"I'm kinda nervous." Yaoyorozu uttered,

"Don't improvise weird stuff during the actual performance. It'll confuse some people." Jirou advised us.

As we goes through our routine for the School Festival, our practice is cut short when Hound Dog enters the Gym.

"It's already! Nine o'clock! Students should only be here till nine!" Hound Dog demands.

During the night before the School Festival, some of Class 1-A are unable to sleep from how nervous and excited they are.