Chapter 92: King vs Prince

Heyo! Hazki here! (just call me Hazki from now on) Just wanted to give you a heads up that this book might end very soon :< Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

!DEMON SLAYER MANGA SPOILER!

---

---

---

As a massive explosion destroyed the entire Butterfly Mansion. Muzan, caught directly in the explosion. 

However, he surrounded himself with an armor of flesh to protect himself from the explosion. The armor flesh is regenerating slowly.

"This brat.." Muzan muttered and narrowed his eyes. He was confused why he didn't sense the bombs planted on the mansion. There was no way Y/n could cover the smell of a gunpowder. 

Unless, it wasn't just an ordinary bomb.

"Wow. You manage to protect yourself from my Blood Spears explosion?"

Muzan turn his gaze towards the direction where he last seen Y/n. The Demon Prince was walking through the flames from the explosion, while putting his mismatched haori.

"My Blood Demon Arts. Their all harmful to you, right?" Y/n asked as he tie his hair into low pony tail. The horns were now on his head instead on his forehead, the design is more majestic and Y/n gave off a demonic aura.

The blue spider lily mark on his neck was glowing as black veins spread through his skin.

"At last, the Demon Prince himself." Muzan said.

Y/n didn't say anything as he coldly stare at Muzan.

"I don't have to find the Blue Spider Lily, turn anyone into a demon and have them develop the resistance. Everything that I've been looking is right in front of me." Muzan grinned. He was fascinated as he looks at the young Demon. "Not only it will give resistance, but enormous power you possessed, child.

I can finally become the perfect being."

"Tch, you really are just a coward who's afraid of death." Y/n grab his nichirin blade and unsheaths it. He whips the blade to his side. "And there's no way I'm letting a coward like you become a tyrant of this world."

"We shall see."

Muzan on the other hand, he start to transform into his demonic form. His black hair grows in length. He also grows numerous mouths all over his limbs, each one lined with a set of incredibly sharp fangs. 

His skin also appears to have a dark-red mass growing from the ends of his limbs and branching onto his body.

The day has finally come, where Y/n must end everything so that the fallen may rest in peace.

Y/n grip onto his nichirin blade that turns bright red.

He took a step forward before launching himself towards Muzan.

"Water breathing, First form..!!!"

.

.

.

The explosion was noticed by the residence that were already evacuated to UA high school. The people start to worried and mutters.

"That explosion.."

"Is the Demon king really there?"

"The Hashira kid is fighting that monster?"

"What if he fails?"