Chapter 73: Preperation

---

The next day, after hearing it from Aoyama, everyone in Class A was relief to know that Y/n was safe. Aizawa decided to not show up to his class' dorm, thinking that it might freaked out Y/n.

"Y/n! we're about to have breakfast." Iida knocked on his door.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a minute." Y/n respond to him from the other side of the door. He puts on a turtleneck long sleeve to hide the bandage that was wrapped on his shoulder.

Y/n walks out of his out which gain his classmates attention while some approaches him.

"Y/n, what time did you return here?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"We were worried when All Might asked us where you were." Jirou said.

"Yeah! Come on bro, stop scaring us like that." Kirishima exclaimed.

"Y/n..?" Midoriya uttered.

"I'm sorry I worried you guys." Y/n said, not making eye contact with them.

Bakugou stood up from the couch and walks over to Y/n who looks up, taking a few steps back when Bakugou approaches him.

"What were you even doing out there after class yesterday! You better give us an honest answer! These extras were dying worriedly of you! 

You know damn well how much we- they care for you!" Bakugou angrily stated.

"You were about to say we-"

"Don't even start to change the subject!"

There was silence between them, Y/n let out a sigh in defeat.

"To be honest... I really don't know what I was doing outside." Y/n begins. The Class A didn't respond and waits for Y/n to continue. "All I remember, I woke up in the hospital and these two men...

They act like they know me."

"What do they look like?" Midoriya asked.

"One has a long blond hair and he's very loud, the other has black hair and looks tired." Y/n replied to Midoriya.

"They're Aizawa-sensei and Present Mic?" Aoyama asked. Y/n display a confused look towards him. Both Midoriya and Bakugou noticed it.

The door opened, instead of their homeroom teacher, All Might enters their dorm.

"All Might, what brings you here?" Midoriya asked.

"I came to talk to Young Tomioka for a moment." All Might said, looking at Y/n who agrees and went over to him.

Afterwards All Might and Y/n were outside the dorm, snow pellets falling down.

"Young Tomioka, how are you doing?" All Might asked with concern on his tone.

Y/n place his hand on his wounded shoulder, rubbing it to ease some throbbing pain on it. "I'm doing alright." 

"That's a relief to hear. What happened yesterday? Where have you gone to?" All Might asked.

"I really don't know, All Might. I can't remember why I was out of UA." Y/n answered honestly, he  even told All Might about what happened yesterday,

Except his encounter with the Uppermoon one.

".. I see. You don't happen to encounter a demon, Young Tomioka?" Y/n froze momentarily, as he kept his head down. 

"No. I haven't encounter them last night." Y/n replied.

"All right. Young Tomioka, the men who were with you at the hospital last night were your teachers. They work here as a teacher, and Aizawa is your homeroom teacher.