Chapter 90: Rise of the Prince

Hello ladies and gentlemen, it has come to my attention that I'm a bad Author for adding an OC to be the MC's potential friend throughout this story xD

^ Hinami Kana's faceclaim ^
(picture not mine!)

I made an extra scenario about her with the MC in the Scenario/Oneshot book.

Yes. I'm not dead yet, unfortunately :)
Anyways, enjoy this chapter.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

Nakime, the Uppermoon four replacement after Hantegue was defeated. She's one of the demons who were revived from Kibutsuji's Flesh Morphing.

Her Eye detachment technique has been stalking Y/n since they invade the Humarise Headquarter. She had witnessed the power of Y/n's Demon Quirk. The capabilities seemingly look the same as theirs, but Y/n has the immeasurable potentiality. His power will grow more powerful as time passed.

"I found you, Blue spider lily demon."

Nakime's hair binded and rooted into the Earth. Unlike before where she could only control the Infinity Castle, now she has gained a control and alter anyone's position as she likes around the world.

Hinami and Izuku stare confused at Y/n who kept staring at the crushed eye on his palm. Y/n knew it's him. The Demon King is on the move.

!JANG!

A single strum of Nakime's biwa, selected people around the world changed their location.

Eijiro and Tetsutetsu were surprised when they were in a different place. "Huh? What the-"

"Kirishima? Tetsutetsu? Why are you here?" Fumikage asked.

"Tokoyami! I don't know- What is going on?"

"What is the meaning of this? I was just with Majestic and then all of the sudden.." Momo muttered, after she was teleported as well and Kyoka was with her.

"Was it someone's Quirk-" Kyoka suddenly froze in fear when she turn around.

"Don't tell me the Humarise are behind of this." Hawks uttered.

"No. It could be something else." Edgeshot said.

With Michikatsu and the others, they were teleported to another place as well, but they're a couple miles away from Y/n's location.

"Muzan... So it begins." The Tsugikuni stated.

"Rody-kun! Just hang on! We're getting you to the hospital!"

Michikatsu glanced at Y/n's friends. Rody being severely injured and Hinami could only fix his minor ones, not severed ones like this.

"We need to move now-"