!!UPDATE!!

Hello Lovely people,

It's been a hot minute since I opened this draft to write something. First of, I am extremely sorry for going MIA without notice but this was definitely not my intention. I am sorry for keeping tou guys waiting this time and also almost everytime when I have to update, I know you guys wait for this book to be updated but I am not an experienced writer so it takes me a lot of time to think of concepts. Also, this book was completely random, I never had a complete story for this because I never knew this book will get this much response.

Also, a HUGE thank you to everyone of you for 15k views!!! I cannot imagine such a response on my book, I never would have thought that I could write this and this book would actually get this famous on Wattpad. Each and every one of you is appreciated, be it a silent reader or not. Thank you for loving my version of Manik & Nandini (Elephant & Penguin). Thank you very much!

So this update was to tell you guys my updating schedule. I am a student and all of you might know the struggles of a student. I am barely getting any spare time to write anything. So for now, the book is on HOLD. I  am not discontinuing the book, just keeping it on hold. I will update once my 12th exams are over.

Don't come at me for this but I really need time of books for a while be it reading books or writing them. I need time of my laptop or phone and time with my family. So please, understand.

Also, I have published this book on Webnovel too. From the day, I will start uploading, I will firstly upload the chapter there and then after a week I'll update it here. I'll leave the link down here for those of you who want to help me earn🤑, please do read it there and vote and comment there too.

Again, thank you so much for 15k and thank you for understanding.

Webnovel link : http://wbnv.in/a/97gEWLb

~Maitri.