CHAPTER SIX

NANDINI'S POV

CHAPTER SONG: IN TOO DEEP BY WHY DON'T WE

ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know when you feel like you want to sleep for the whole day and not face the world. Today was that kind of a day for me. I knew I had to apologize to Manik but I couldn't get myself out of my room. I knew that Manik was mad at me and he could do anything when he was angry. That's what scared me. By what he was speaking, he wouldn't hurt me that bad but he could hurt me. And most of all I don't even know him to say how much he will hurt me when he is angry.

I was staring at the ceiling for god knows how many hours. I was thinking of different ways to apologize to him. Maybe I could make him his favorite dish for dinner. Do you know how to cook, idiot? And do you even know what he likes? My subconscious mocked me. But she was absolutely right. Now I do regret not learning how to cook. Ugh! I hate my life!

Or maybe I could gift him something. Will you use your money for him? Ha, I don't think so! Again my subconscious mocked me. But she is right, once again. No shit, Sherlock. I am always right, that's why I am your subconscious. Oh shut up! I scolded.

Then what should I do for him? Because I don't like it when people are mad at me. I got up and stood in front of my mirror and started practicing my apology session.

"I am very sorry Manik. I know I overreacted when I shouldn't have." Um. NO. It's not nice.

"I am sorry manik, I shouted on you. But you were being an a-hole-" Wait are you apologizing or pointing out his a-holeness? My mind asked me.

Yeah right, I shouldn't be calling him that. But then what should I do!!? I ran my hand through my hair, frustratingly and tugged on it. I winced a little.

I have never in my whole life, been so confused about anything. My goals and objectives have been pretty clear, always. But this has been playing with my mind, emotions and heart since I started living with him. Maybe I should just change the apartment. But then I have already paid the rent and that money would go to waste and Amms would kill me if she knew that I wasted the money. She will also ask me hundreds of questions as to why I changed my apartment because she thinks that I have a very "caring" and "supportive" roommate.

So moving out of the apartment is out of option. And if I move out of the apartment, it will also mean that I let Manik win over me and that he has accomplished what he wanted by making me hate him. Though I don't hate him but I don't like him either.

"Ugh, don't think so much, Nandu. Just go apologize and see what happens. If he is still rude, then let him be. Just try once." I said to myself.

I finally motivated myself and somehow gathered the courage to go to Manik's room. The living room was silent. The only noise was of the AC air blowing. I went to Manik's room that was down the hallway. His door had a danger sign and a "Do not enter my room" sign on it. I knew he would have something like that. Without thinking twice, I knocked on his door. He did not open his door so I knocked more times. I didn't speak anything because I knew if I spoke something he would recognize my voice and not open the door. Smartass! My mind spoke.

After, I don't know how much time, Manik opens the door. I am completely shocked by his presence. He was half Naked. He was shirtless and only has boxers on. I had seen him shirtless this morning but he never fails to amaze me with that body of his. I didn't realize that I was staring at his body for minutes but when I looked in his eyes and was about to say some thing, he slammed the door shut in my face.