CHAPTER TEN

NANDINI'S POV

LITTLE THINGS BY ONE DIRECTION (YOU ARE DEFINITELY AN ALIEN IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS SONG! IT'S SO FUCKING BEAUTIFULL!!!!!!!)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Manik went, I was left alone in this house, again. Manik did not put the ointment properly on the knee and hand so first I changed into a new pair of clothes and went out again. I went to my washroom and took the first aid kit. I went in the living room and started applying the ointment.

I was about to start when I heard the doorbell ring. ­­Who is here at this hour? Maybe Manik is back. That thought brought a smile on my face. Someone's excited, I see. Yeah right why am I even excited? He has already hurt me many times. I shouldn't be excited. I was busy debating with my mind when I heard the doorbell ring again.

"Oh no shit. I am coming I am coming!" I shouted while racing to the door.

I opened the door hoping to see Manik but when I looked up I saw someone else. But he seemed very familiar. I kept staring at him trying to figure out his name.

He then smiled at me and then I realized that it was Cabir!

"Hi Cabir!" I chirped.

"Oh hi Nandini! Good to see you this morning!" He also spoke in the same way.

"Good to see you too." I said.

Then there was an awkward silence. Neither of us knew what to say. I took that time to finally look at him properly because the last time we met I wasn't in a state to observe him. He was really attractive but not as good as Manik. He had hazel colored eyes and his hair was messy. He was tall just a few inches shorter than Manik, maybe.

"Um Nandini I appreciate you looking at me and all but it's creping me out a little. It makes you look like an innocent serial killer." He said chuckling a little at the end.

My eyes widened at his statement. I blushed and looked down out of embarrassment. I shook my head and looked at him with a grin.

"Are you going to just look at me or invite me in too?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, p-please come in and make yourself at home."

He came inside and looked around the place. I went to the couch and gathered all the stuff lying on it. Mostly it was all of Manik's stuff. His laptop was there, charger, a pillow, an empty coffee mug and lots of other things. I put all of his stuff on the bar stool of our kitchen and then took the first aid box.

I came outside to see cabir sitting on the couch.

"This is the first time I am being welcomed in this house otherwise I am always kicked out by Manik." He looked at me and smiled.

I laughed a little. "No wonder, Manik doesn't let anyone in our house. But from now on you will always be welcomed in this apartment. Don't worry, I'll take care of Manik."

"This is the first time Manik's place is this cleaned too. His place always used to me very messy. Everything used to be flying everywhere in the house. You know once when I came to his place, I opened the door and his underwear fell on my face." He started laughing at that memory.

I also started laughing in hysterics. Typical Manik! He was smiling when he looked down at my knee and hand. He stiffened. My laugh also subsided.