CHAPTER THREE

MANIK'S POV

You know there is some point in your life when you feel like there is no point in living. I feel that everyday. I have no purpose to live. I work in a gang which is not the worst part. I like it. But I never wanted to go there. I had too, due to some reasons.

Anyways, that's a story for some other time. I am Manik Malhotra. My surname is very famous in Mumbai. I have a mother who owns the college which I am going to get into. She isn't my mom, she just uses me for her benefits because my dad left everything under my name. She is a gold digging bitch!

The only thing that I like about my life are my friends. We are a group of 5. We have been together since childhood. They are the only ones who believe in me and I believe in them.

I don't live with my mom. I can't stand that bitch. I have an apartment. My broker asked me if I was okay with a roommate. So I told him yes as long as the roommate doesn't interfere in my business, I am more than fine.

So, today was the day when I was going to meet my new roommate. I went home and opened the apartment door with the spare keys.

When I entered and went to switch on the lights a girl almost attacked me with a pan.

"ATTACK!!!" She shouted. Ughh!! My ears. She was so loud!

"What the fuck!?" I also shouted.

"Who are you and what do you want?!"

"I can ask you the same thing, dollface." I said with a smirk.

"Shut up! That's not my name. And I don't even want you to know my name. Get out of my house before I call the police!!" She said furiously but it didn't harm me at all.

"Your house? Dollface, I live here. You get out of my house, before I call the police!" I said, mimicking her.

"What, you live here? But the broker said that I have a roommate. I thought it's a girl. This is a misunderstanding. You need to get out from here."

"Why do you think I will go? I came to live here first. You can go." I said.

Then she started to call rahul, the broker. That's when I noticed her. She looked really beautiful. She had big black eyes which were shining with excitement. She had only a little amount of make up on, unlike others here in Mumbai. Girls here empty the whole bottle of concealer and foundation and everything. But she wasn't like that. She has worn a basic graphic tshirt and skinny jeans, that was hugging her curves perfectly.

After sometime rahul came. He talked her out and then started talking to me. I could feel her eyes on me. They were practically eye raping me. I let her do it for a while. Because I know I am pretty eye catching!

After a while look at her. I catch her. I smirk, she blushes and looks down.

Cute!

Why am I calling her cute? She is far from that. She almost attacked me with a pan. She was even rude to me. I mean no one has even looked at me in my eyes.

Everything has firsts, boy!

My mind mocked me.

Rahul went back. Which left us behind. So I guess I have a new roommate. I didn't have a problem with it. But now that I know that it's her. I will have a problem because I can tell that she is not someone who minds her own business.

She is like that girl who wants to know everything, is nosy. I don't like such girls.

Most of all I don't like cute girls!

--xx--

Hope y'all liked the chapter. Most of the chapters will be Nandini's pov because if I write manik's pov it gives away a lot about the story.

Do let me know what you felt about this chapter.

Also, vote and comment.

Spread love, always! ❤️

Love,
Maitri! ✨