Chapter 35

My dear lord it's been forever..

-Rachel's P.O.V-

What did I just do? I cheated on Tyler. How could I do this to him? Oh wait, he put me into the hospital. I pull out my phone and check my messages to see that have over fifteen from Tyler. Most of them are asking for forgiveness. Others are just cute greetings.I ignore them while looking over to the right side of the bed to see that it is empty. I hop out of bed and begin to walk downstairs into Eden's living room.

"Good morning, good morning. Hey the sun is shining through. Good morning, good morning, to you, and you!" Donkey sings cheerfully from the TV.  Eden giggles at donkey.

"Ew, it's Eden." I say jokingly while throwing a pillow at her.

"Ew it's miss loose my virginity the first night the boys are back." She says spitefully back. "They left. They took a plane this morning to Tokyo to shoot a new music video. Didn't they tell you?"

"No..?" I question her.

"Plus, you should realize by now you two did it on my bed." Oh god, I didn't even think of that, we should have used the guest bedroom. "And.. we could hear you from down here." Eden groans.

"That's embarressing. Do the boys plan on coming back?" I ask while tapping my fingers together.

"No. They thought it would be too weird considering you and Louis are friend with benefits. You guys' can't keep your hands off each other."

"Damnit! It's all my fault. I knew he was going to leave again!" I yell.

"Yes... yes.., FUEL THAT ANGER CHILD!" Eden lets out a sarcastic devious laugh. I pull my phone out and restore it to factory default. Putting in Eden's number afterwords.

"I'm done with his act. I'm done having to deal with him coming and leaving over and over again. I don't even have their numbers anymore. I am for sure accepting this loss." I say while grabbing a pudding cup from the fridge.

"Are you going to regret any of this later on, Rachel?" Eden asks me while she continues watching her movie.

"No. I've dealt with enough." I set my pudding cup on the table, reach up and un-clasp my necklace and drop it down the sink drain. "It's time to start fresh."

"Are you sure about this Rachel?"

"I make no promises."

Im sorry but this is the chapter I provide when I forget the main point of my story, just think of this as the climax. Super close to 7,000 reads! Oh my loooordddd. Vote/Comment/Fan!