Chapter 24

Hi guys! This is SOO SOO SOOO close to 1000 reads! I'm like flipping out! It's un-real. Massive thank-you to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has read my story. It means alot. I found this chapter a little sad. I hope you like it :D

Vote/Comment/Fan

Rachel xx

*

*

*

Eden’s P.O.V

*

*

*

I gulp before beginning my story. “Twas’ the night before Christmas..” I start, trying to act cheerful.

“One, It wasn’t my birthday and two, tell us the real story.” Louis interrupts. Chills creep up and down my spine just thinking back. I take a deep breath.

“Okay. I was in the bathroom washing my hands when it began. When I walked over to dry my hands this big guy comes in grunting. He stands in the middle of the bathroom staring me. I start to walk away until he grabs my wrist.”

~Flashback~

“Let go! I have somewhere to be!” I yell viciously at the unknown guy.

“Likewise.” He mumbles under his breath. The guy forces me into a headlock and starts walking through the hallway.

“Let me go you bastard!” I attempt to yell at him. He tightens his grip on my neck, making me choke a little.

“Shut up bitch, your mine now.” The man slurs. He drags me down the stairs, with my feet hitting every step. I let out a groan. “Did you say something?” I try to nod my head, signaling a no. We end up entering a dark room. The mysterious man- let’s call him Bob. Bob loosens his grip on me. I manage to slip my head out and start to run away. Within seconds he finds me and throws me to the ground. “You’re not going anywhere.” Bob says while tying my wrists together with rope. My skin starts to sting while he knots the rope together. I try to best to hold back any noises; I’d hate to die today. I just met Harry Styles, I hope he finds me. I hope someone finds me. Bob steps in front of me. He claps his hands together. I think to congratulate himself? Congratulate himself for what? Kidnapping a little girl? That’s quite an achievement. I thought sarcastically to myself.

“You fucking bastard. You better let go of me.” I yell sternly at him. He walks over, pulls out a roll of duct tape and slaps a piece over my mouth.

“Or what? You’ll call your mommy? Hah, think of a better stratig-y.” Bob slurs once again. God he is drunk.. Surprisingly my phone rings. I stretch my hand into my back pocket and pull my phone out. I lay it on the ground and push it in front of me with my foot.

            Incoming Call: Rachel Tomlinson

Bob walks over and picks up the phone, answering it. “Hello?” A few seconds later Bob talks into the phone. “The little angel is right here with me. She’ll be safe, don’t worry. Haha.” After a few more seconds Bob speaks again. “Hehe, not anything serious my friend. I suppose you-“ I cut him off by screaming through the duct tape.

“MMRRMRPRMRMM!!!”

“Shut up you insignificant little girl! Ermp.. Where was I? Oh, I suppose you could have her back once I’m finished with her.” Bob says with an irritated tone. He hangs up the phone then tosses it back onto the ground next to me. Bob walks over and jerks his hands down to unbutton my shorts. I squirm around trying to escape but it’s no use. I kick him in the part that supposed to produce a horrific amount of pain. He has no reaction. Stupid, fucking, jock straps. He pulls everything off my lower half with force. “I suppose we should get started.” Why me! Why does this have to happen to me! I’m going to die… Before I know it he is in the middle of raping me. Tears are literally flowing down my face.