Chapter 9

Liam’s P.O.V

“I hope Eden is okay, since Harry sped off with his car.” Zayn puts on his serious face.

“Me to..I can’t believe we had to walk home!” I pat Zayn’s shoulder.

“At least it’s great exercise!” Then every goes silent. Suddenly Louis barges through the front door.

“SUPERRMAAAANNNN!!!! Louis Tomlinson is here!” Niall walks in front of Louis and imitates a little girl.

“Oh superman! What news do you have for us?”

“I am here to assure you that everything will be okay. From my amazing superpower sensibility I have saved Ms. Eden Bru-“ Zayn cuts in.

“Just get to the point.”

“I will, now where was I?” Louis clears his voice. “Okay, I have save Ms. Eden Bruhns from her surprised injury that may or may not have risked someone’s life but in short ter-“

“Louis.”

“I am not Louis! I am SUPERMAN!”

“Just tell us what happened.”

“Fine, Eden had one broken bone and one ripped muscle, her and Harry will be back shortly.”

“Okay, thanks dude.” Louis straightens his cape and puts his fists on his hips.

“Anything to keep my civilians safe!”

***

Harry’s P.O.V

“We’re home!” I walk into the living room and set Eden on the couch. “You stay right here.” Eden giggles.

“Hehe..okaaay!” I walk upstairs to see where to lads are. Hmm…I suppose they could be in the game room. I make my way to the entrance and suddenly hear clicking controllers. I open the door to see Louis playing Mario Cart with Niall and Rachel.

“I will beat you all! Muwahahha!” Niall grabs Louis’ controller out of his hand. “Heeey! Give that back!”

“No!” Suddenly Rachel butts into their fight.

“Guys! Move! I’m trying to race here!”

“No one will win but the Nialler!” Then Rachel’s controller gets stolen by Niall.

“Louis! I’ll jump on his back while you tickle him!”

“Good plan!” Rachel jumps onto Niall’s back trying to grab the controller while Louis tickles him.

“Hahahaha- guys stop! Hahahahahah…this isn’t funny anymore!” Niall suddenly drops the controllers. “Okay! I dropped them!” Rachel and Louis picks up their controllers. Louis stares down at his.

“Niall my red Wii controller is cracked and it’s all your fault!”

“I’ll just buy you a new one.”

“You better.” After hearing about 5 minutes of fighting I decide to let them know I’m in the room.

“Guy’s I’m back.” Louis looks towards the door and starts running to me like he wants candy.

“Curly! Your back! Let me give you a hug!” Uh oh. I quickly turn around and run. “Harry come back!”

“Don’t hurt me! Ahhhh!!!” I finally slow down once I reach the living room. Then Louis tackles me with a hug.

“I missed you Harry!”

“I missed you to Lou.” Rachel comes downstairs last to avoid getting trampled.