Chapter 13

Hi guys! How are you all today! I'm awesome today. Okay here is Chapter 13! Yay! This is will be in wonderful boo bear's point of view to start off with.

Rachel

Enjoy!

Louis’ P.O.V

“Hello! Welcome to the game of quickfire! I am your host- Louis Tomlinson! Today our competitors are- Niall Horan, and Mr. Curly.” Harry gives a quick hello and wave to the camera. I give Harry a disgusted look. Harry then looks down at the ground. “This is a game where there are three rules. You can’t hesitate, you can’t pause, most of all, you can’t laugh.  Boys’ are we ready?” Harry looks down at his question card.

“No..”

“Begin!” Niall begins with the first question.

“Harry, if you had to choose one girl to be with, would it be Caroline or Eden?”

“Eden!” I suddenly pop up.

“Wrong answer!”

“What? Im serious.”

“I am the host! This is a wrong answer, please continue.” I can’t help but laugh while Harry reads his question and almost giggles.

“Heh- Niall if you had to kiss Eden or Rachel which one would it be?” Niall blushes a deep red color.

“U-uh-”

“Hesitation!” Harry asks the last question.

“Niall, what is your favorite type of olive?” Niall laughs instantly.

“Black olives.”

“That sounds disgusting! How can you li-“

“Times up! Who do you think the winner is Niall?”

“Defiantly not me.”

“Are you sure?”

“No.”

“Ok, because it isn’t you.” Harry blurts out a comment.

“So it must be me! Haha! I win!”

“No.”

“What?”

“And the winner is….. PAYNE LIAM!”

“Yes! I knew it!” Liam cheers from the excitement.

“Thanks for tuning in. If you loved it, don’t come back!”

---Next Morning---(Louis’ P.O.V)

What a wonderful nap. Wait- sleep, rest? I don’t know. I slept well. I wonder what Rachel and Eden’s plans are for today. My heart sinks. Rachel leaves in two days. I won’t ever see her again. She is so sweet and fun to be around. I bet Harry feels the same about Eden. I look over at my clock. It’s a quarter to eight.  I slowly get up out of bed, grab some clothes and head to take a quick shower. While washing my hair I remember something. That something is very important. The Tiffiany&Co jewelry! I have to give it to Rachel before she leaves. After the rest of my shower I get dressed and blow dry my hair. I look good today. But something is missing from my outfit.. What could it be? Right! My braces! I walks back into my bedroom grab the braces (suspenders) and put them on. My outfit is complete! I finally now walk downstairs to find something to eat. I hear pots and pans being moved around.

“Niall! You don’t use a spoon to stir pancake batter. You use this.” Harry holds a whisk out to show Niall.

“What’s that?”