Chapter 14

Authors Note!~~

Hi guys! I lied, i'm not gonna wait for 200 reads and 5-10 votes. I'll be nice and upload today.

Hope you like this chapter! I worked REALLY hard on it......for 45 minutes. Haha, I have some

great ideas coming up. Okay you can read now, carry on.

Bye!

Vote/Comment/Fan

Please!!:)

~Rayray98

Me: Hi Louis! I don’t think I will be able to go. :( Eden’s number is 815-130-1313

“Eden get up, I have to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“Look.” I toss Eden my IPhone 4s. She gazes at the screen reading the text message from Lou. Her mouth drops open a little.

“Rachel! Our plan is working!” Eden tosses my phone back to me. The phone slips out of my hand at full speed hitting the ground.

“Sheeeeeeet! My screen cracked. But I’m really excited that the plan is working so far!” Eden giggles under her breath. “HEY! It’s not funny, remember when you dad broke your Ipod screen?” Eden says nothing back. *Beep Beep* I pick my phone up and stare at the text message with my mouth wide open.

                Louis: Thanks for her number! I forgot that you were leaving, but all of us could buy plane tickets for you two to fly back? xx

“Lou is offering us to come to the concert and buy us new plane tickets to fly back.” Eden runs over and hops onto the bed next to me. She reads the message.

“We have to go to the concert! For all we know they could invite us back to London!”

“That would be awesome, but what would we tell our parents?”

“Tell them we won a trip to London to meet One Direction.” My heart rate quickens knowing that there is a good chance I’ll be going to London, England!

“A-alright.” I quickly tap the letters I want with my thumbs. This is going to be great..

                Me: Your welcome! Me and Eden will be at the concert, but we won’t have a place to stay, this is our last night at the condo.

My phone suddenly beeps again.

                Louis: You two can stay at our condo, we just finished cleaning out a room filled with Zayn’s hair products. x

                Me: You cleaning? When did that start? Haha xx

“Eden, pack your things, we’re moving into the guys’ condo.” I can see that Eden is getting overwhelmed by her cherry red face and she is breathing quickly.

“So I’ll get to sleep with Harry?”

“Not necessarily, they have an extra room for us to sleep in.” I pull out my phone to see a recent text from Louis.

                Louis: I know, it’s a miracle. See you later! xx

“Okay!” Eden sprints all over the room throwing things into her suitcase she pulled out from under the bed.  I notice her putting in a white alarm clock and a white lamp.

“Uh, those aren’t yours. Put them back.”

“What’s not mine?”

“The alarm clock and lamp, they were here in the condo when we got here.” Eden giggles and puts them back into their original spots.

“Oops, sorry.”  I lean down and pull out my suitcase, filling it with my assortment of clothing. Tank tops, t-shirts, shorts, blouses, shoes, etc. 

“Are you almost packed Eden?”

“Yeah, just let…me, zip this STUPID zipper. Hm. I have an idea! Come sit on the suitcase while I zip it closed.”

“Ok.” I walk over to her bed and sit on her neon blue suitcase. “Is my butt helping any?””

“Yes! Push harder!” Eden tries zipping it closed again. “Harder! Almost there…! Got it!”

“You do know, that sounded very gross.” Eden starts cracking up.

“Haha I know! I was just like push harder! Harder! Ok, I’ll just stop now.” Eden slips on her flip flops and walks out into the hallway with her suitcase. “Rachel! Let’s slide downstairs with our suitcases!”

“One second! Let me finish packing.” I pack up the rest of my stuff. Then I zip it closed very quickly. “Ok, I’m coming!” I make my way onto the white carpet of the hallway.

“Okay, sit on your suitcase and slide down the stairs!” Following her directions, I lay my suitcase next to hers and sit on it. “Ready?”

“Yeah! Let’s go!” I sit crisscross legged on my suitcase then slide down the stairs. Every second I gain speed. “This is so much fun!!!!!” I look over at Eden to see her barley holding on while sliding down the stairs. After Eden slows down, she gets up off of her suitcase.

“That was…AMAZING! We will have to show the boys’ this later.” I stroke my invisible beard.

“Yes, yes we should.” Eden and I roll our suitcase outside and put them into the trunk of the car. I hold my fist up into the air. “Onward to One Direction’s house! That is fun to say.” I start our car up and back out of the driveway.

“I have something better to say.”

“And what would that be?” Eden points her finger forward and yells.

“PANTHER CHARGE!!!!!!!!!” I laugh at Eden.

“You’re not even a panther anymore.”

“So, it’s still fun to say!” For the rest of the drive Eden and I are quiet. With the only noise being the radio. I pull up into the parking lot of the very familiar condo. Eden and I leave our suitcases in the trunk, we walk up to the door and I gently knock on the door. Someone opens a few seconds after, I am quite shocked to who I see.

Ooh! Who do you think is at the door! Hmm? Leave your guesses below, thanks!

~Rachel