Chapter 17

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Surprise update! I just typed a chapter on my mom's laptop. It was so nice of her to let me use it. I honestly do not know how long this chapppyy will be on here. I typed for about an hour and a half, and expierenced many writers blocks...ugh. Once again, i'm sorry to say that is might be another week or so until I update again. The company just said that they just started working on my laptop. I bet their plan is just to get me annoyed...haha. Anyways I hope you like this surprise update chapter piece that I created. :D Oh and I still need a nickname for my fans.

*

*

*

~Rachel xxx

*

*

*

Rachel's P.O.V

After the Cash Cab slowly pulled up to the curb, everyone struggles to get out of the car first. “Harry, stop touching my hair! You know I like it voluminous and steep.” Zayn complains while pushing Harry’s hands away from his head. Eden attempts to get up from her seat but gets knocked back into her seat by Zayn.

“Zayn move!”

“Tell Harry that! He is the one who keeps messing with me!” Eden playfully hits Harry’s shoulder.

“Ow, that hurt!” Harry complains while rubbing his shoulder for comfort.

“Well! We need to get into the arena Haz.” Harry and Liam both give Eden a glare. She gently pushes her hair behind her ear. “What?” After a few seconds of silence Liam speaks up.

“Haz is my nickname for Harry.”

“Oh, sorry Liam.” Liam reaches over and pats her shoulder.

“It’s okay, you can call him Haz if you’d like.” I notice that Liam gives Eden a quick wink. I think he knows Eden has a slight crush on Harry. Louis gently slides his aviators down his nose and talks with his best James Bond voice from outside the cab.

“Well we best get going. We don’t want to miss anything spectacular inside now do we?” Everyone suddenly realizes no one has moved positions yet.

“Oh yeah, right. I forgot we’re here for a concert.” Niall gives a quick giggle and pats Harry’s shoulder while walking towards backstage.

“It’s okay Harry, nobody’s perfect.”

*

*

Harry’s P.O.V

*

*

“What do we want to do first?” Liam stands up and gives his little talk or lecture to us. He clears his voice before speaking.

“Okay, lads and ladies, we all know the rules but I will remind you what they are so you don’t forget.” We all groan except for Eden and Rachel who are listening intently. I give a little cheeky grin to Eden. She looks towards me a blushes a little. She is adorable. “Rule number 1, you’re allowed to goof off in here and on stage, not anywhere else. We would hate to have more clothing ripped off like last time.” Louis and Niall laugh a little. I start to remember getting my sleeves and part of my pant leg ripped off. I laugh at the memory. “Rule number 2, if you’re going to meet some fans, bring a guard so things don’t get out of hand. Last but not least, do not get anyone hurt, and have loads of fun.” Everyone cheers in excitement, even Eden. I laugh and walk over to her.