Chapter 8

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to upload, been busy the past few days. It might be awhile for the next chapter, I have writers block. :( Anyways, please vote and mention ideas below! :) I can't believe im over 100 reads! It's unreal..

~Rayray98 xxxx

Enjoy!

Louis' P.O.V

 Eden looks straight at me. I hope she doesn’t think I’m weird for asking this. I flip my hair and ask her frankly.

“Does Rachel like me?”

“Uh-uh.”

“Does she? It’s not like I looked through her phone or anything.” Eden looks at me blankly.

“You looked through her phone?” I give a very quick lie.

“Nope!” I put extra emphasis on the ‘p’.

“Okay! But I don’t think she likes you.” My heart sinks. But then Eden gives me a very obvious wink and a smile. She whispers to me. “You’ve already stole her heart.” I suddenly feel hope. Lou, you can do this. I give her a quick thank-you hug but right in the middle of it Harry come barreling in.

“Wha-! WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE!”

“Nothing! I was giving her a thank-you hug.

“Sure you were.” I mimic Harry then walk out of the room.

Eden’s P.O.V

I can’t believe Harry Styles is shirtless in this room. I stare blankly at his chest.

“Eden, I hope your ankle will feel better soon.” I quickly look up to his face with my cheeks beating red.

“Uh- yeah me to.”

“Were you looking at my chest love?” I look at the ground while my face gets even redder if that’s possible. I think of some excuse from the top of my head.

“Uh.. I was looking at th- ..the armrest!” Yeah, that’s sure to fool him. He gives me a cheeky grin.

“Alright.” The doctor knocks on the door then comes in. He looks at his clipboard and back at me.

“Hello, Eden Bruns.”

“It’s Bruhns.”

“Sorry.” The doctor walks over to me. “Let’s see what we have here.” He carefully unwraps Harry’s shirt from my ankle. He walks back over to his clipboard, jots down a few things and picks up some tweezers. “This might hurt a little.” He takes his tweezers and pulls out a couple pieces of wood. I groan in pain. Then he sprays my wounds with disinfectant and attaches the gauze. “Okay miss, your wounds are fine now, we need to get an x-ray on your ankle. This way please.” The doctor starts walking towards the x-ray room. I gently move myself off the bed and onto my ankle. Bad choice. I wince in pain. Harry has an immediate reaction and comes over a helps me.

“Let me help you Eden.” I smile up at him.

“Thanks Harry.” Harry picks me up bridal style and walks me over to the room for my x-rays. I do what the doctor tells me. Within a few minutes my x-rays appear on the monitor. The doctor tells Harry and me the news.

“Alright, from the looks of this x-ray, she seems to have 1 broken bone and 1 ripped muscle. If she gets put on crutches for about 17 weeks, everything should heal. Her breakage is not serious enough for a cast, so just wrap it up in flexible wrap you would use for a sprained ankle.”

“Okay.” Harry and I exit the room and pick up a pair of crutches and a roll of the wrap stuff. Then we head on back to the flat.