Chapter 15

Hi! I haven't sent my laptop in yet, so I decided to write another chapter! I tried to make the chapter a little longer, it's about 2 1/2 pages on word, so yeah. I want to give a massive thank you to @Crazychik for making me my most recent bookcover! If I decide to change it, you'll still have you dedication for this chapter.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! This will be in Rachel's P.O.V.

Rachell

xx

*

*

*

*

*

*

Rachel's P.O.V

*

*

*

*

*

*

“Eleanor?”

“Hi! Who are you?”

“I’m Rachel.” I point to Eden. “And this is my friend Eden; we are staying the night here.”

“Okay! You can come in I guess.” Something bugs me about Eleanor, something isn’t right. Eden and I walk into their living room and sit at the breakfast bar. Louis walks out from the hallway, notices me, blushes a little, then sits down. Then I notice that Eleanor walks overs and sits on Louis’ lap. My lip trembles a little. I get up and walk upstairs to our room. I can’t believe Louis is dating Eleanor. Why else would she sit on his lap? Once I close the door tears begin to roll down from my eyes.

*

*

Eden’s P.O.V

*

*

Suddenly Rachel gets up from the swivel chair and walks upstairs. After a few minutes everyone in the room looks at each other. I fix my shirt a little bit before standing up. “I’ll go up there and see what’s wrong.” Everyone agrees, while Eleanor says nothing. I walk upstairs and gently knock on the door to the room I think Rachel is in.

“Vas Happening?” Oops.

“Sorry Zayn, wrong room.”

“It’s cool.” I continue my walk down the hallway and knock on the door.

“Rachel, you in there?” She sniffles.

“Y-yeah, you can come in.” I walk into the bedroom and sit down next to Rachel.

“What’s wrong? You just suddenly left the room. Why?”

“C-cause E-Eleanor was sitting on L-Louis’ lap.”

“Oh, I know you really like him b-“

“Don’t say it, it will make me feel worse, go please.”

“Fine, hope you feel better.” I close the door behind me while I leave the room. I pull out my IPhone and check twitter while walking downstairs. Nothing new. Wait- 1,000 new followers. What the crap. Harry Styles followed me. Oh my gosh. I quickly scroll through his profile.

(Yesterday)         @Harry_Styles:  Just burnt a pizza. Don’t come in my kitchen.

(Yesterday)         @Harry_Styles: Met a fan today, Alexa from Texas, it was fun.