Chapter 1

Eden’s P.O.V

“Hey are you excited for your trip to Florida?” Eden asks while Face timing her best friend Rachel.

                “Yeah I’m super excited! I can’t believe you are coming with me!”

                “I am?!”

                “Crap that was supposed to be a secret…well, you better start packing now!”

                “I should, but what will I wear!?”

                “Um, I don’t know. How about we go on a shopping spree before our flight in Chicago?”

                “That works! Haha”.

                A few hours later Rachel meets up with Eden at her house.

Rachel’s P.O.V

                I think to myself, “Oh gosh, that was a very long boring drive.” While turning off my car and shutting the car door I see Eden rushing out of her house with her suitcase and aviators on her head. “Let’s go, let’s go! We want to have as much time in the mall as possible!”

                “Alright, but can I use the restroom first before we begin the drive? It’s 2 hours long.”

                “No! We must leave now!”

                “Okay, ok, I’ll use the bathroom once we get there.” Feeling disappointed, I open my car door and sit in the driver’s seat. I notice something strange. “Eden? Where are my sunglasses?” I ask her. She didn’t reply at first until I look over at her and see her playing around with my aviators. “Eden.”

                “What?”

                “Can I have my sunglasses back?”

                “Nah..yours are way cooler than mine! Just wear mine for the drive and you can wear yours while we are in Florida.”

                While starting the car up and backing out of the driveway I ask Eden, “How about once we get into Chicago, we’ll pick up some fast food? Sound good?”

                “Yeah, we should get Wendy’s!”

                “Haha, alright, make sure to remind me though.” About halfway through the drive I notice that Eden has fallen asleep, I look over at her and giggle. “I wonder how long she was up thinking about this trip.” I thought to myself. The next thing I know is that Eden kicks the glove box of the car and yells “OUCHH!!!!!”