Chapter 28

*

*

*

Eden's P.O.V

*

*

*

My head moves up to meet the person’s eyes. My mouth drops. I am shocked... no that’s not the word. I’m astonished. I drop my book bag by my feet and hug the person in front of me.

“I missed you so much!!! It feels like it’s been years!” I say, with tears streaming down my cheeks.

“I missed you more than you can imagine.” Harry says while hugging my tightly. We both release from the hug. I notice Louis standing behind Harry with a glint of sadness in his eyes.

“You can come in.” I say happily while walking over to the couch. Harry and Louis both sit down. “You came so early! Where’s the other boys?”

“The boys are at the hotel and we finished recording early. So we flew here early.”

“Ahh. So when do we plan to surprise Rachel?” I ask while pulling out my phone to text Lucas.

            To: Lucas                                                                                             5:08pm

                        Hey sorry, I have to cancel our homework thing. See you Monday.

“Whenever.” Louis states.

“Louis what’s up? You don’t seem like yourself.” I ask him while putting my phone away.

“I-“ Louis begins.

“He feels that him and Rachel have been growing apart. He still has feelings for her but when he tried texting her yesterday, she was mad cause he didn’t keep his promise. She felt that he ignored her for the 8 months while we were planning this visit.”

“Wise words of Harry Styles.” I say while pulling out my science book. “How can we get Rachel to forgive Louis?”

“Well, I haven’t thought that through yet. I was thinking she just needs to see him and it will happen all over again.”

“WAIT! Back up. Harry, I need to talk to you.” I say while grabbing Harry’s wrist and pulling him into the kitchen.

“What’s up?” He asks me with a confused look on his face.

“Rachel has a boyfriend.” I whisper so Louis doesn’t hear.

“What. This will never work, is she in love with him?” Harry whispers back.

“She said she likes him but she hasn’t removed the necklace Louis put on her, so that means something.”

“Yeah, I guess. Do you still want to try my plan?”

“It never hurts to try.”

“Not in this case Eden…”

“True.” We both walk back into the living room and sit down. “So we have come to a conclusion.” Louis says nothing. Harry and I look at each as if we’re telling each other to explain our plan.

“So, I was thinking that Eden and Rachel could walk around the mall and we could show up.”

“No.” Louis says while looking at his phone.

“Louis you’re going to have to face her sometime, we came here so you could see her and I could see Eden.”

“I know; she doesn’t like me anymore so what’s the point.”

“Louis if any of us know anything it’s that before we left Florida you to had a hard time leaving each other. Rachel was bawling.” I say in a comforting tone.

“Yeah, but she has probably moved on by now. I’m going for a walk.” Louis says irritated while walking out of the house.”

“Louis wai-“ Harry begins.

“I’ll be back later.” Louis states while closing the door behind him.