Chapter 3

Authors Note!-- Heyy guys! Im so pumped that 42 people have read this so far! Hope you guys like this chapter! Please comment and vote, if you have any ideas, mention it below! :)

~Rayray98 xxxx

ENJOY!

 Eden's P.O.V

“I don’t think anyone will eat them anyways. I’m starving! When are we getting dinner?”

“I don’t know… do you want to go out to eat or order pizza?”

“Lets’ get Domino’s pizza, it’s the best!!” Rachel pulls out her phone and Florida directory. She dials the number on her phone.

“Yeah, can I get two medium pizzas, one with pepperoni, sausage, and bacon? Then for the other one can I have onions, mushrooms, and pepperoni? Okay, thanks.” Rachel hangs up. “Okay, the pizza will be delivered in about an hour. So we’ll eat at 7, do some other stuff, and head to bed.”

“Sounds good.” In the middle of watching a Harry Styles twit-cam I hear the doorbell go off. “Rachell!!! Get the door!”

“Coming!!” In a few seconds I see Rachel trapeze down the stairs, almost falling face down.  I mumble to myself, “Heh, fail.”

Rachel shoots back at me, “Like you could trapeze better.”

“Pssh, I bet I could.”

“In ‘La La’ land you can, haha” Rachel walks over to the door and pays for the pizza then sets both boxes on the shiny mahogany table.  I rub my hands together enjoying the look of the delicious pizza.

“Are you going to grab a piece or what?”

“Right.” I grab one piece of pizza and slap it down on my paper plate.

“Geez! Careful where you swing your pizza, you just got grease on my arm.”

“Haha, sorry; I didn’t mean to.”

“It’s okay” After Rachel and I eat our pizza and watch some movies, we head to bed.

---Next Morning---

“Uhgg.. Rachel, what time is it?”

“Uh… 6:23, we should probably get up if we’re going to do stuff today.” I hop outa my bed, take a quick shower, and got ready. Shortly after, Rachel is done getting ready for the day. I walk downstairs to eat breakfast. What should I have today? I pull out a bowl from the cabinet and the milk. I know! I’ll have Cheerios! I grab the honey flavored kind and pour some into my bowl and start eating. Out of nowhere I hear someone scream.

“Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!!!! Look over there Liz!! Eeek!!!!!”  I walk over to the window, and slightly move one of the drapes over so I can look to see what the girls’ are screaming at. I giggle at their faces while I see a bunch of flashes over by the gate. I notice that their progressing towards the condo. I quickly jog upstairs to get Rachel. “Rachel!! Get down here now! I have to show you something!!”

“In a minute!”

“No!!” I barge into the bedroom to see Rachel drying her face off. “Oh my gosh, you don’t have to get every single drop! Now c’mon!” I grab her wrist and pull her downstairs and take her over to the window. “Look outside, people are taking pictures, and their coming towards the condo.”

“I bet it’s just nothing, sit down.” Rachel walks over to the couch, sits down and turns the TV on. Feeling very anxious I stay by the window. Ugh, this is to boring, I just want to know who’s out there! To stall some time, I walk over to the fridge and open a cup of pudding. I start eating it until the door bell rings. I walk over to the door with the spoon in my mouth and open it, I practically spit out my pudding when I see a guy that looks awfully familiar.

“Eden who’s at the door?”

“U-uh..” I am speechless until Rachel walks over to the door to look. She gets the same reaction as me.

Rachel gasps before saying, “Oh my go- Hey Niall, come on in.” I nudge Rachel with my arm.

“Why is Niall Horan at our condo?!”

“I don’t know but this is an awesome way to start the day!” After I finish whispering to Rachel, Niall questions us.

“Are you two ladies talking about me?”

We both reply, “Haha, No, why would you think that?”

“Oh, I don’t know, do you have any food?” Rachel answers his question;

“Yeah, in the fridge.” Rachel and I both watch Niall walk to the fridge, he gets out: Bread, mayo, tomato, lettuce, and turkey.

“Are you girls okay? You look a bit dizzy.”

“We’re fine, it’s just that we have the Niall Horan in our condo making a sandwich. Is that why you came here? And how did you find our condo?”

“Nope! But the reason I came here was because we were wondering if Rachel would like to come hangout at our flat? Louis is taking a snooze at the moment, so he doesn’t know. He said that you were very nice to him on the plane.” Eden butts into the conversation.

“Sorry, but may I come too?”

“Yeah, I bet everyone would fancy meeting you to!”

“Yay!”

Rachel’s P.O.V

Woah, Niall Horan just asked me if I wanted to go over to their place! Oh my gosh.

“Yeah, I would love to come, let me just grab my purse and shoes, then I’m ready.” Right as I walk upstairs I see Niall slouch down onto the couch to eat his sandwich while Eden eats her pudding at the breakfast bar, in shock. Once I get upstairs, I almost start cracking up from the way Eden looked. Alright, I need to get my shoes and purse. I walk into the master bedroom, grab my purse off the bathroom counter, and slip on my comfy flip flops. I look into the mirror real quick to check my hair. All good. I walk out of the bedroom and lock the door. Niall quickly yells to me, “Are you ready Rach?”

“Yeah, I’m coming!” I make my way downstairs to see Eden still eating her pudding. Right before Niall and I head outside, I look back at Eden who is still eating her pudding.

“Eden.”

“What?”

“Are you coming?” She gives no response; I think she might be in shock.

“Eden, we’re going to Harry’s house.” I hear Eden gasp, and drop her pudding on the counter while her spoon falls to the floor. Once everyone got outside, I lock the door and we all pile into Niall’s car. I sit in the passenger seat and Eden sits in the back. “You have a pretty sweet car here Niall.”

“Thank you, it’s an Audi R8.”

“Nice! So how far is your guy’s flat away from here.”

“About ten minutes.” About half way through the drive, What Makes you Beautiful comes on the radio. I start singing along with the song.

“Your Insecure, Don’t know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or! Don’t need make up, to cover up; bein’ the way that you are is enough!” I little while later, I say to Niall.

“We gotta sing the chorus!! Okay? 1, 2, 3!!” Both of us start belting out the chorus.

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know, Oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful, if only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately, right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, you don't know, Oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful, Oh oh, that's what makes you beautiful!!” Right near the end of the song, Niall pulls into the driveway. We all rush to get out of the car and get to the door. Once Niall walks up the steps he unlocks the door and we all go inside. Eden and I are, speechless.