Chapter 18

Authors Note- Thank you so much for reading this story my Raychinators! it means so so so much to me. I finally got my laptop back yesterday and I was originally going to upload last night but I got ANOTHER bluescreen around 11 pm so i'm going to request a new laptop.. I tried to make this chapter long. Hope you guys like it!

Vote/Comment/Fan!

-Rachel

*

*

*

Zayn’s P.O.V

*

*

*

“Sometimes I go out by myself, and I look across the water!” Louis belts out the lyrics while the rest of the lads sing the background vocals. I look down towards the audience and wave to a few girls. A lot of them wave back very… well let’s just say, not very casually. “And I think of all the things, what-cha doin, in my head I paint picture! Since I’ve come on home well my body’s been a mess, and I miss your ginger hair and the way you like dress. So why don’t you come on over, stop making a fool out of me!” After Louis sings “me” and audience proudly sings the next few lyrics, I even notice that Rachel stands up, sings the part and does a little dance.

“SO WHY DON’T YOU COME ON OVER VALERIE!!” I begin my part by singing Valerie.

“Valerie!”

“Valerie!”

“Valerie…*echo*” Then Louis ends the song.

“So why don’t you come on over Valeraaaaay.” The crowd begins crying tears of happiness while a video rolls giving us the queue for a little 2 minute break.

*

*

*

Eden’s P.O.V

*

*

*

I scream and clap after Louis finishes singing Valerie. Rachel sits back down into her chairs and puts her feet on the footrest. I try to talk to Rachel over the sound of screaming girls. “Rachel!” She doesn’t look at me; she just stares at the stage in amazement. I shove her shoulder. “Rachel!”

“What!” I point to my left.

“Who is that person walking towards us!”

“I don’t know, ignore it and enjoy that fact that we are front row at a One Direction concert!”

“Alright.” About 10 seconds later a lady walks up to Rachel and me.

“Hello, order for Rachel Eggleston and Eden Bruhns?” Rachel looks at the lady dressed in a uniform.

“I’m sorry but we didn’t order anything.” The lady hands Rachel and I brown paper bags.

“Enjoy.” We both look at each other.

“What was that all about?”

“I don’t know.” Rachel opens up her brown paper bag and pulls out a few containers of food. Ironically, they are from Nandos. I open up my bag and take out my food. It smells amazing!! Stapled to the bag is an envelope.

“What’s that?” Rachel asks while eating her Peri Peri chicken wings.

“I dunno.” I rip open the envelope and pull out a note. I read it aloud so Rachel can hear.