Chapter 11

Authors note~~ Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile since my last upload. I can't believe im over 100 reads! Thank you so much! I have some great ideas for the next few chapters. Hope you guys like this one :) Please comment and vote:)

~Rayray98 xxxx

Enjoy! :D

Eden's P.O.V

About twenty minutes later Rachel and I pull into the parking lot next to the building where One Direction is having their sound check at. I hop out of the passenger seat of the car and shut the door. “Let’s go! I don’t want to miss Harry singing!”

Rachel’s P.O.V

“Eden wait up!” I quickly jog over to the entrance to the arena. To my surprise the security guard is refusing to let her in.

“We were invited to see them practice!”

“I’m sorry miss, but I’m ordered not to let anyone pass me.”

“Erg..” Eden turns to me. “I thought you said we were invited!”

“We are! I don’t know what the deal is.” I pull out my phone to text Louis.

Louis’ P.O.V

“And then I see you on the street in his arms I get weak my body fails I’m on my knees, praying!” Suddenly my phone goes off. “Sorry guys, one sec.”

“Hurry up Lou.” I pull my blackberry out of my pocket to see a text from Rachel.

        Rachel! : Hey Louis, I thought me and Eden were invited to the sound check

        Me : You are.. where are you two?”

        Rachel! : Outside, the security guard won’t let me and Eden in.

        Me : Alright love, I’ll be there in a minute.

I slip my phone back into my pocket and put my microphone back into the stand and begin walking towards the door. Once I get to the steps Harry stops me.

“Louis, where are you going? You can’t just leave during the song.”

“Rachel and Eden are waiting outside and our guard won’t let them in.”

“Ok, but be quick!” Harry shoos me off with his hand.

**

“Hey guys!” Once Eden notices me, she talks to the guard.

“See! I told you we were invited! Louis is here.”

“Just because he is behind me does not mean you are invited.”

“B-but we are!” I usher Rachel and Eden through the door.

“They’re with me.”

Eden’s P.O.V

I can’t believe I’m about to witness a private One Direction concert. AH! This is like a dream come true! After a few minutes of walking Louis shows us where we can sit it.

“You guys’ can sit anywhere in the whole arena!” My heart jumps with excitement. I quickly turn towards Rachel.

“Rachel! Where do we want to sit at!”

“Let’s sit in the front row!”

“Haha..okay!” Rachel and I skip towards the front row. We both sit down in red, comfy chairs. While sitting down I hear Harry talking to the other lads.