Secret

Song For the Chapter: Arctic Monkeys-Do I wanna Know

If you have not read TPOAR Then you should skip this chapter. This chapter is in a different perspective that will ruin the mystery of the book. 

Poor baby was running around like a lost puppy looking for its owner

Poor baby was running around like a lost puppy looking for its owner. It broke my heart looking at her. I could feel her erratic, chaotic emotions, she wanted to cry. 

Oh, its in moments like this I question my actions. I doubt myself.

I can't tell if the happiness I brought her in that small time is worth the amount of sadness she's in now. I ruined the night for her, she wants to leave now....

Maybe I should-

Is that...?

Ariah warned me that Serenity made friends with someone I didn't like but never did I think it would've been Raphael. That damn demon... I hoped he would've been one of the many demons who died in the war. 

Whenever Serenity comes here to the harbor, I have to pull away. It would be too easy for anyone of these creatures to notice the presence or energy following Serenity. They'd get suspicious of her, possibly ruin all the relationships she's already created. Neither Ariah or I could follow her, we both had to leave her. I hated the idea but knowing how welcoming the fairies are, and how protective the sirens are, I relaxed.

Knowing Luciana and Faven always stand to protect the harbor was a relief as well, I always talked with them after Serenity left to ask what she did, if she was safe, how she felt.

I enjoy my time talking with them. They remind me of the family I can rarely see now... They are guardians like Ariah and I, not entirely the same but enough to be apart of my family. I trust them undoubtedly. At the current moment, I may even be a bit jealous of them...  They're relationship ties them together forever, something I wish I could have with Serenity right now.

But there she is, with a demon that I detest....

Serenity was asking if she knows someone of my description.

He knows....

I glared at him from my position on the roof. 

I fucking dare you. 

My hostility must have reached him since he decided to play dumb.

Smart choice on his part. I would have spared no time in killing him the moment Serenity blinked. Since Serenity knows nothing of what happened between all of us, I would have no one to stop me like last time. I'd kill him without an once of regret, without a second of guilt.

I kept a tight watch on Serenity, watching that damn demons every move as he walked with her. I skipped along the tiles of the buildings, hands in my pocket, hood off, eyes sharp. I'm sure Raphael's noticed me by now.... Good.