More

Song For The Chapter: Kali Uchis- Fantasy

I was worried if I woke up Jace would have to leave for work. I don't want him to leave. I want him to stay and adore me. I need so much. I require so much. I never thought I did or would but I've never wanted someone so much....

"Serenity, it's reached noon. You need to wake up." He kissed the top of my head.

"No, you exhausted me yesterday."

"Is that right, Babygirl?" He turned my head so that he could see me.

"Mm." He leaned close, kissing my cheek.

"And I was finally going to let you touch me today. What a shame." I frowned, turning to face him. His shadow was gone.

"I want to. Please." His eyes were shining in the light, so amazingly beautiful.

"Let's get up. Hmm?"

"Okay."

He sat me on the bathroom counter and left.

I cleaned up, and changed into a cute skirt and off the shoulder blouse. It was soft with long sleeves.

I noticed I still had the two bracelets on my wrists, not only that but now with two anklets. All in the color white with a pink pendent, including my necklace. He switched my necklace?

As soon as I opened my bedroom door he picked me up, setting me at the kitchen table.

"Eat." I smiled, eating.

"So I can't leave today?" I played, looking at him innocently. His eyes darkened.

"If you're still thinking about leaving the house, I need to make sure you can't take or even think about taking a single step today." I stared at him.... he's not playing.

"How do I smell today? Is it still bad?"

"You've definitely eased the desperation but still... frustratingly strong." He clenched his jaw.

"I definitely know why." Because I still want you. I want you.

"We-"

"Are you still going into heat?"

"No. No. Yesterday helped the both of us." I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. I want to explore him, like he has me.

"Please don't overstimulate me. I get so tired so I can't enjoy it longer. I want to play with you longer."

"We'll see." Is all he said.

"Will you leave today?"

"No. I'll be staying with you for the next few days."

I smiled, excited at the thought. He's with me and only me.

"I will have to leave everyday but just for a few hours. Will you be okay with that?"

"Mm!"

"Once you finished eating, I will have to leave."

"Already?" I pouted, suddenly moving slower.

"Had you awaken earlier, we could have spent more time together." 

Unfortunately the time came and I noticed my door and counter had been fixed. I walked him out, suddenly remembering.

"Wait," I grabbed his hand, pulling him back in. "The guy yesterday, what did you do to him?"

"Kitten, don't you trust me?" The playful tone in his voice was enough to worry me.