More Of Him

Song For The Chapter: Baekhyun- Cry For Love

I woke up with a heavy urge to use the bathroom. I tried to get up but Jace was quick to pull me back to his chest.

"Where are you going?" My eyes widened as I noticed his appearance. His eyes were still dark like yesterday. They haven't changed or lightened yet. He looks serious, so rough.

I got shy immediately, remembering everything we did, everything he did to me. My heart started racing.

"Bathroom?" I whispered.

He got up, carrying me to the bathroom. I mumbled a thank you before closing the door.

I was wearing his hoodie. I smiled, snuggling into it.

I was shy, embarrassed, giggly, and happy when I thought about yesterday. Just thinking about everything was getting me hot. I squealed to myself, covering my eyes. I love how he touched me, I loved it all! Everything! Everything!

The way he was struggling to keep himself together, his moans, grunts, groans. His deep voice that melted me. How rough he was, I liked it. I liked it. I don't know how to explain it but I did. Maybe it's the way he wanted me so much he couldn't control his strength or impulses. 

I loved his heat, his body covering mine, his hands holding me down, his fingers....in me. I squealed again, hiding my face.

It all felt so good. I came and I didn't feel guilty, I didn't feel uncomfortable. No it was amazing and I wanted more. I wanted more of him.

Thinking it was best to shower, I took the hoodie off.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

I was marked, everywhere.

I gasped, turning in the mirror. My neck, my chest, my stomach, my legs. I have hickies everywhere. Hickies and bruises. Bruises from where Jace was holding me. I didn't even notice it yesterday. There was no way I could even pay attention to that when I was drowning in pleasure.

I blushed looking at the very harsh hickies on my breasts. He- I shuddered just remembering- he was so infatuated with teasing my nipples.

My chest and my neck were filled with very deep and harsh hickies. There were bite marks on my neck.

I slowly took my shower, my legs and arms ached. My skin still felt tender and if I thought about him too much I swear I felt my clit pulse.

I dressed in the same hoodie.

I wonder how he's going to act. I don't think I can hide my blush, I don't think I can look him in the eyes.

I stepped out.

"How are you? How do you feel?" I held my arms out for Jace. He immediately went to pick me up, grabbing my thighs and holding me at eye level. I smiled, relieved.

"I'm fine. How are you?" His eyes are so intense, I had to look away.

"You're okay?" He asked putting me down on the bed. I nodded. His grip was harsh when he pulled my chin up to face him. The sparks pulsed deep in my stomach again.

"Yes. Thank you, for yesterday." I held his wrist, wanting more contact.

"That can't happen again." He groaned, taking a step back and crossing his arms. Oh wow, he cut me off quick. 

"Why not?" That's what he always wanted...

"No. Like I said it was just a reward for saving me, a punishment for Valentines day."