It's All A Mystery

Song For The Chapter: Alexander Rybak- Fairytale

I'm mad. I'm fucking angry and all at myself. How fucking stupid! That I feel this way because that fucking pervert has someone else?! How could I have ever thought that I was special to some fucking idiot like Jace?! This is all on me. All on me. I-I-I don't even know what to think. 

"Ugh!" I yelled out loud, speeding into the bridge to the harbor.

I cried all night like a dumbass. I cried for the heartbreak that I stupidly fucking felt and I cried because of how stupid I felt! This is ridiculous! Even while riding I'm still crying. How can I feel like this? Why did I ever let some scumbag... why did I ever let myself develop feelings for a scumbag?

I didn't even know how to start when Lana asked me what's wrong? I covered my face with my hands and shook my head. I'll feel even more like a dumbass when I explain it. Because at what point, between all the shit Jace did to me, did I think it was okay to develop feelings?? Why? Why? Why?

Serene happened to be with Lana when they found me, so now they both get to see me have my little breakdown in Lana's shop.

"Sorry, I just-" I shook my head. "I just needed to talk to you. There's a lot that's been happening." I cried, my voice shaking.

"It's okay, Serenity. Whenever you're ready." Serene hugged me and rubbed my back and to be honest, just that small notion calmed me down immensely.

"Is this to do with you're nightmares?" Lana asked.

"No. It's this stupid guy."

"Oooo, unlike your nightmares, I can actually help with that. What should we do? I have many humiliating, inhumane options."

"I'll decide later but can we talk about something serious?" I took a deep breath, trying to regulate my breathing. I brought my hands down.

The door abruptly opened-

"Look what I-Oh. What's going on?" Saphire walked in, holding a bag of shrimp.

And that's how I ended up in Saphire's castle with all the girls, including Lana, Serene, Celeste, and Saphire sisters watching me.

"I don't think-" I whispered, seeing everyone watching me.  "Nevermind..."

"What's with the scowl, Serenity?"

"Oh, uh....", I frowned, crossing my arms and stomping my feet at the thought.

"You said this was boy trouble?" Saphire wrapped an arm around the back of the couch where I was. 

"No." I huffed, glaring out the massive window. "There's a lot....But this stupid guy...."

Everyone was sitting close and paying attention. Eagerly awaiting the gossip from me because this is the first time I've ever displayed anger and the first time I ever mentioned men....

"Tell us! Tell us!"

"Do you like him?"

"Look at Serenity, all grown up!"

"We'll beat his ass. Don't you worry."

"He better be fine to have you all worked up like this."

I bit my lip, not trying to show the tears I want to spill. I took a deep breath, then pouted, letting my arms drop and my body relax from the tension I had from holding back my tears. I cried out loudly, bawling my tears in front of everyone.

"Oh Serenity..."

Someone hugged me, someone pushed my hair out of my face, wiping my tears and trying to calm me down.