Secret

Song for the chapter: Freak Like Me- NoMBe

(If you haven't read TPOAR, you should skip this chapter so nothing will be spoiled. This Chapter is in a different perspective that will ruin the book. Skip to the next chapter."

"Is that really what she needs right now?"

"It's what I need right now." I couldn't help the groan that came from deep within my chest from the Images playing out in my head all while Serenity sleeps directly beside me. "And if you'd ask her, I'm sure she'd beg for it to be real."

I can't explain how good it feels to hold Serenity's hand while giving her a small taste of my desire for her.

I squatted down, pushing her hair out of her face to watch her expressions. She's drooling a bit but nothing like in her dreams.

"That's right, Kitten. Show me how good it feels." Her mouth opened, incapable of comprehending how mind meltingly good my dick feels slamming into her. Her hand tightened around my own, she whimpered out loud, her eyebrows tucked in.

How is it possible I'm in control right now? She moaning right in my fucking face. The scent of her pleasure is slowly filling the room. It's like a fucking drug. The most addictive scent I'll ever experience with a  seducing need to taste. She's asking for more, she's begging for more in the dream!

How?!

How am I in control?

Fuck, my pants are too tight. The only thing keeping me from completely leaving and stroking one out is the look of that adorable fucking face. It's too fucking good to look away from, no matter how hard I am.

Her hand tighten and a soft gasp broke the silence.

Maybe it's her hand, maybe that's why I'm not savagely tearing her clothes off and ruining the objective of these last five years. Because she's calming me down. It's so adorable, how her fingers curl over mine. I'm sure her skin is soft and warm like it used to be. I can't feel it through these gloves. Her fingers are hilariously smaller than mine, finer and more delicate. She even has her nails done with pretty jewelry, matches with small cuts over her fingers.

It brought a smile to my face. How many injuries could she possibly get doing the most mundane of things? I shook my head. I wanted to kiss her fingers, kiss her hand to heal her wounds and bruises.

Why didn't she bandage them? Is she out of Band-Aids? She's the type to not buy any if its not pink-

"Jace..." The moan came out of Serenity's mouth, dismissing my sweet thoughts. The scent is so strong, I can almost taste it.

Fuck, I can almost taste it.

My head dropped back, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Ohh, fuck."