MSS: The Art Of Deception

Leon stood to the side as he watched the events unfold in front of him. His dark eyes observed everything around him. He watched as the people of his pack, hustled and bustled around him, some occasionally stopping to ask him for his opinion. He would shrug them off and tell them to go with whatever they think Skaitra would like. He is a dominant wolf, what the hell should he know about decorating?

Today was Skaitra's initiation ceremony, where she will be properly introduced to the pack. Leon would be lying if he said that he wasn't the least bit excited. Ever since he met Skaitra, he has wanted to learn more about her, he was fascinated by her. She had an aura around her that he had never experienced with any other girl. He was enthralled. 

But that didn't stop him from feeling a little uneasy about her sometimes, maybe it could be the fact that Drake knows something about her that he doesn't want to talk about.

Speaking of Drake. As much as he loves his brother, he can't help but think Drake has changed. The moment Skaitra was declared to be their Luna which was on the same day their pack staged a rogue attack on Dark Heart.

His entire demeanor dropped. It was like he experienced a personality shift. He would do things he wouldn't normally do. It's like he would forget that he's one of the head alphas in this pack. In the little time Skaitra had been here, he became more cold, deceptive and fearsome.

Leon spoke to the rest of hid brothers but they didn't seem to have a conclusive response to the situation.

Now here he is, sitting a few meters away from Skaitra. He was watching her, he was also watching Drake who was also watching Skaitra. Leon's gaze would occasionally move from Skaitra to Drake just to see if there's any shift in his expression, so far there hasn't been any.

Leon watched with intense eyes as Skaitra got into a heated conversation with their resident witch, Cassidy (who had been provoking the female). The argument got out of hand but he made no move to stop them.

He watched as Skaitra took a blow from the female, causing her to get angry. He noticed her eyes shined and her was looked singed like it was burnt. The ends of her hair turning a bright red.

Cassidy and Skaitra were full on fighting. The entire pack now watching in awe as Skaitra skillfully dodged every blow and struck back with a force greater than her own.

Leon stood up when he realized that the two women were on the verge of killing each other. He was about to pull them apart when he felt a hand on his chest. He looked at the hand, then looked up to see a familiar head of blonde hair. It was Chayce.

Chayce leaned into Leon and whispered into his ear.  "What the hell is going on with Drake?"

Leon was confused, he then looked over at Drake and sure enough something was going on. From where he was standing Leon could see the change in color of Drake's eyes. He saw the dark grey swirl around in it. It looked menacing. But the funny thing was, Drake was just sitting there, observing.

It was like time slowing down by just watching, Leon started to feel light headed and even more so when Drake turned his gaze to him. He felt like he was going to throw up.

Cassidy and Skaitra was already pulled apart by the pack's beta. The two stomping away from the area, of course not without a few bruises. (Most of those being on Cassidy)

Leon and Drake were two engulfed in their staring contest to notice that. Chayce just watching with his arms crossed and an annoyed expressed etched in his face.

This went on for about 10 minutes when Drake smirked at his brothers and turned his back on them to walk away.

Chayce stared ahead with a now Crest falled expression. "What was that all about?" He questioned.

Leon kept his eyes on Drake until he disappeared around a corner, then turned to face his brother. "I don't know, but I'll be damned if I don't try and find out." And with that he left.

Sometime Later...

Leon stood at the entrance of a door, he gazed upon the words engraved onto it. He knows exactly what they mean and why they are there. But there was he wanted to know. Why all of a sudden was it right there?

Neither the door or the room was always right where it was. Drake had moved it without his knowledge but why? What's the importance of it being here now? This room had always been a secret for just the alphas. Now it's displayed here like an undiscovered show room.

'I wonder if it's because-' Leon's thoughts were cut short when he heard  a small very small thud behind him.

The hairs on his neck stood slightly and he felt a little colder.

Not even Sherlock could tell him what it was or better yet who it was.

He knew Drake was there, he could feel his presence, feel him watching him. It was odd, he knew it was him but he didn't understand why he felt the way he did when he realized that.

He could see the reflection of the dark grey eyes on the golden Crest that was hanging from the door, staring back at him.

He tilted his head down and looked to the side, then scoffed and walked away.

In truth Leon only rounded a corner, when he looked back, he saw Drake standing in front of the door. He watched as he looked down the hall where he was peeking from. His eyes widened when he noticed that Drake's eyes were now a gold color. Leon stood there frozen and watched with bewilderment as Drake walked right through the door.

To be continued....

A/N: ooops🤭
Remember to vote and comment, thank you and Goodnight.