MSS: Sis Got Talk

Skaitra's POV
Silver fangs?

Sliver streak?

Silver tongue?

So does that mean that that his saliva is silver or is he made of mercury-

'Oh for fucks sake Skaitra! What are you talking about? There is no way that Drake is made of mercury!' Lani shouted at me.

I scoffed. "Pssh, you can't prove that."

"Prove what?" I looked up to see them standing there. All of six them might I add. JaCole, Sean, Jacob, Chayce, Leon and the Devil himself Drake.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

Drake smirked and so did Leon and Chayce. JaCole and Sean smiled down at me while Jacob shook his head with a deep chuckle.

'Can they stop torching me now?' Lani laughed.

'They haven't even done anything yet.' I said.

'Key word is 'yet' . She mused.

I nearly cracked a smile when Drake spoke. "Get ready-"

"For what?" I queried.

He blinked at me. Clearly he has never been interrupted or if is, he doesn't like it.....Well he better get used to it. "Today, you will be assessed, as a new member of the Blood Eclipse, you will have to prove your abilities, skills as I might add and after that you will have a proper induction into our pack, do you understand?" Drake raised his eyebrow as I stared at him.

'Prove my abilities'
'Proper induction'. I smirked as the words ran through my head then rolled my eyes.

I rolled off the bed and stood up while my mates' eyes still lingered on me.

I clasped my hands together and spoke. "Drake, maybe the whole 'big bad alpha' thing has gone to your head" He was about to speak when I shushed him and he blinked at me and looked at his brothers, I saw his head still for a minute and so did theirs, then those sterling eyes fell back on me again.

I smirked. "I don't know if you have probably forgotten that I am from the Dark Heart wolf pack, where some of the best wolf warriors in the world call family, and as you might not have known I am one of them, I spent 18 years of my life training only for when I finally become mated, I hear that I have to be 'assessed' to be accepted? What a Joke!" I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

'Do you need a chill pill?'

'Shut up Lani! You are ruining my moment.'

All my mates were now on their feet as they continued to stare at me, my little brave speech might have gotten their attention, in the back I saw Drake's eyes glaze over and then he smirked and stepped through them. With Leon and Chayce at his right side and JaCole, Jacob and Sean at his left.

They looked at each other, then Leon spoke. "We know that you are more than capable, before we all found out that we were mated to you, Skaitra Valentina Hendrickson of Drak Heart, we staged an attack on your clan several weeks ago."

I stared at them dumbfounded.

"You- " I was lost for words as I vaguely remembered that attack. But I thought those were rogues. Then another thought came to my mind.

"So I guess you were the one who left that necklace in my room." Drake's lips formed into a smirk.

"And who was the guy standing at the forest entrance?" I queried. Why would they all be watching me? Wouldn't they have picked up if I was their mate or not? Hmm......