MSS: Observe Me In My Light

A/N: okay so here we are 30 something chapters later and not much has really changed well except for a few things, but I am glad to say that we will pick up from where we left off. ;)

Skaitra's POV

In all 18 years of my life, I have never came across a family so strange and obviously secretive. Even the house that they live in seems to  have secrets of its own. And it only makes me nervous because there is something telling me that there is a lot more for me know and discover. Yet, I do not want to find out. The wolves of this pack, they are unique and beyond extraordinary but there is just something that does not seem right about them. Let me not even start with the Alphas. How does the Blood Eclipse acquire six alphas that do not even seem like they are biologically related.

They have been the most powerful pack in the wolf world and it seems that they also managed to dominate the human world. They have connections, they have control, their power have always been immeasurable against time, so that is why no other pack ever question their tactics because of their position of power. Dark Heart could never reach that peak of power even though we were only second in rank. My father had always resented Blood Eclipse and that resent grew tenfold when he found out they were to be my mates. Although, he did, he did not dare to point that out to my Alphas. 

Speaking of Alphas... Leon and Chayce were standing at my bedroom door quietly observing me as my three attendants.. ere twisting me around, prodding and poking at me. I am still unsure what I should refer to them as. They have not even told me their names yet. Another thing that I find strange but I will not question it, not yet. The three women were holding up different dresses for me try on and every time I did, one would say it's not my exact fit, hence the use of sewing needles, fabric pins, etc. And when the pins would poke me, my eyes would glance over to Leon and Chayce to catch any reaction. They are just standing there stoned faced with their cloudy eyes, blank and quiet...

The ladies seemed to not notice them there due to how they would speak in certain tones. 

Leon's eyes stayed unmoving and Chayce's eyes would wander ever so often but besides that there would be no other movement from them whatsoever. It seemed like I was staring at ghosts...tall, handsome, scary ghosts.

"Perfect!" One of the ladies shouted and I turned my attention towards the mirror...

Wow.....

"Why do I need to wear a dress? it is just a mating ceremony

"Why do I need to wear a dress? it is just a mating ceremony." The three women stopped to look at me, all with dumbfounded expressions.

"Are you joking?" I heard a chuckle  and saw a flash of red.

Little Miss Red Riding Rood herself; Chelsea, but she's different now. A lot more nicer, approachable. I smirked at her obviously forced smile.

"Skaitra, your dress is beautiful." She said.

Okay.

"But as far your dress goes, you're obviously uneducated to the tradition of mating in this pack."

Wow

"The Blood Eclipse takes mating very seriously, it is done in a very orderly fashion. First you a presented and introduced to the pack, then you will receive a blessing from the elders of the pack including The Mother Leader and those of Dark Heart-" She went on..

My parents..

"Yes your parents Skaitra, the Alphas of this pack will need the blessing of your family to seal the bond of mating," Chelsea turned towards the girls beside me and smirked-" I hope that this time around everything works out. Chelsea walked out, Leon and Chayce were already gone.

I saw a flash of white in her eyes.

"Miss Hendrickson, we need to get you ready for your event."  The woman said while shaking me slightly..

My skin felt cold to the touch at the caress of the woman's hand. The hairs on my neck stood up, and my canines were coming in sharply.
My gold eyes shifted towards the women and unintentionally a growl slipped through and they back away.

My eyes still shone and theirs as well...but this time it was a whole new ball game and this is when I realized that there really is more to the Blood Eclipse than what meets the eye..

A/N: 😉 continue to vote and comment. See you all next chapter..