MSS: A Different Perspective

Skai's POV

I sneered down at the cowering bitch as she crawls backward. Her bitchy minions are not here to protect her from me. She was so confident then but now, shying away from me like a little pup. It's so pathetic, I almost laughed. If there is one thing I hate the most in this world, it's when people think that you are a press on or an easy target. I was going to go easy on Cassidy since I was bored. That wasn't even a real fight, I was basically going to give her a battle I know she was used to. A cat fight.

But that idea was thrown out the window [much like I was] , when two of her minions kicked me away. The collective gears in my head made a swiveling U-turn when I doubled over on the ground. I didn't even give myself a second to process my injury when I ran for her. And now here she is, backing away from me. I raised my paw in the air, ready to take a nice clean slice of her face when-

'Stop!'Lani screeched.

'Why? I thought this is what you wanted.' I queried.

'Yeah but not like this, let's just go.' She said.

I scoffed and took a step back, turning my full body around and made a beeline further into the forest.

I continue to trudge into the forest having no real destination in sight and stopped when I came a cross a shimmering pond. I look up and see the moon shining in all its brilliance and let out a purr. I peered over into the water and was shocked at the sight I was met with. A big ball of blue fur with the most stunning of golden eyes stared back at me.

.......Legenda est sic verum est......' A sultry feminine voice crept in my ears.

I looked around and didn't see anybody, so I stared back at the water and tilted my head. The water made a strange movement, it was like it was talking to me.

.......Lupus ad Legenda in oblivione delebutir.......-[The legend of the forgotten wolf] The same voice made its way back into my head. I leaned over the edge a bit more until my snout brushed against the surface. The water made a trickling sound and a small rumble was heard. I immediately stepped back when a splash of water burst through the surface.

I shifted back, then blinked and saw a woman of a translucent stature appeared in front of the pond. Her eyes shone a pearly white as she stared down at my obviously naked body then took a step forward. I shifted back and ran away but the stranger made no move to follow me.

......Lupus ad Legenda in oblivione delebutir....... Her voice filled my ears again and it made me run even faster out of the forest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.A Different Perspective.

A pair of amber eyes watched with bemusement as the giant turquoise wolf leaped through the forest. They watched as the wolf ran out completely blinded to its audience.

'...........quae est una..........' -[She's the one]

'..........legenda est verum........'-[The legend is true] The same female voice spoke and out came a luminescent figure. It stared ahead with white glossy eyes. Her expression despondent despite seemingly wanting to cry.

The amber eyes shifted to the ghost like figure, a deep wave of sorrow shining through. A hand came out to touch the glowing figure as it moved towards the trees.

'...........nolite ergo solliciti esse mues regina tempus veniam ad vos cito...........' -[Do not worry my queen, our time will come soon] A deep voice spoke.

The blue figure turned to the amber eyes and stared hard at them trying to find some truth as well as comfort to its words. Seeming that she could not find what was searching for. It sighed then disappeared into the cold night along with the glow of the amber eyes.

A/N: *smiles wickedly* ;)

However; unbeknownst to them, crouched in a nearby tree was a massive black wolf with a familiar jagged silver streak. It glared into the dark space the creatures were. Its fierce eyes brewing an unknown storm. Its lips curled into a nasty snarl as he let out low a deep growl then, much like the other creatures, disappeared into the cold night.

A/N: *shakes head excitedly* You guys are gonna love this.