MSS: All Of A Sudden

Skaitra, Jacob, Sean and JaCole were laying on the cool wet afternoon grass. It had rained a little. They laid there exhausted after the tour they did. Turns out one can get become very tired. Well you could expect that especially after scouting out over 100 rooms and those were just bedrooms. The pack was the largest of any.

There were unique and rare wolves in this pack and Skaitra have yet to seen even half of them.

'Wow this pack is really something else. Hmm, well I'm glad that atleast this tour is over-.  Her thoughts were cut off, by loud stomps coming towards them. They all jumped at the sound. Their ears perking up and swayed slightly, their eyes shifted to that of angry storm cloud.

Skaitra took notes of these little details. She found it strange, usually when wolves are trying to detect anything, they normally use their noses and sometimes ears, But not like that.
And what was up with the change of color in their eyes. It reminded of the day she watched Drake walk through that door, she was watching Leon.

It was definitely something she knew she should have not seen, and now it's made her even more suspicious abour this house, about this pack. A matter of fact, she was looking forward to the tour with hope that she would be able to see that red door again. Unfortunately, that didn't happen, she only caught a glimpse of the hallway, because the boys kept pulling her along.

Skaitra's head swivel and she winced, only slightly as a deep guttural growl sounded throughout the area. Completely disturbing the peace around them.  It was Leon, the trio watched as he trudged slowly through the area seemingly angry as he kept his head down. He looked like a dog who just got scolded by his owner. They made no move to go near him though. They slowly started to creep away, hoping the angry Alpha doesn't notice them. It was rather impossible considering they were in the open backyard and the nearest hiding spot was the mansion's back door, but they were too tired. I mean they weren't  laying on the grass for nothing.

JaCole and Jacob took a stance in front of Skaitra while Sean stood to her side. These Alphas aren't so easy deal with it, especially when they were anger. And that was Leon.

He had stopped his gloomy trudge and lifted his head, sniffing the air. They all stood there and watched on, the sun slowly making its way to welcome brother moon. It no longer had the energy to watch this inevitable and possibly boring standoff.

Leon was now facing the group, he rubbed his paws on the ground and slightly buried his nose in it.

Skaitra was astounded, especially when she felt a warm sensation at the bottom of her feet.

"What is happening?"

"He is scenting you." Jacob spoke.

Skaitra's eyes went wide at that. She did  not know that Alphas or wolves in general could do that.

'No no no no no.' Lani voice interrupted.

'What is it, Lani?

'Hmmm, not all Alphas can do that.'

'What do you mean *not all Alphas* ?'

'Only Blood Eclipse Alphas can do that, and only the leaders.' Lanu explained.

'What? How do you know that?'

'It's just how it's always been with, every one of our species have the inner mind wolves, like you have me. The acknowledgement of wolf history has already been embedded with the inner mind wolves. So you will find out that we tend to know more about the past than our humans.'

'Ohh, so how much do you know about this scenting.'

'Hmmm, not much but I do know that only the Alpha leaders of the Blood Eclipse have this exceptional power.'

'Why just The Blood Eclipse leaders, why don't other packs have this power?'

'Like I said, I don't know how they are gifted with such power, I'm trying to figure it out myself.'

Skaitra took a deep breath.

'Okay thank you Lani.'

"Anytime pipsqueak.'

Skaitra shook her head with a slight pout, still looking on to the werewolf who looked entranced by the grass.
Leon lift his head off the green and turned to walk away. Skaitra watched as wolf stalked off towards the mansion seemingly prudent with himself.

Sean turned towards her with a small smile. "It's okay Skai, dotn worry about him."

She shook her head. "I'm not."

Sean's smile slipped slightly and his eyes swirled, but his posture and stance remained, a little stiff but it was still there.

The atmosphere grew awkard for them and it became more so when Drake made his way towrds them.

The urge to roll her eyes was beoming unbearable for Skaitra when he stopped infront of her. But if miracles were real then Skaitra would have to thank the wolf goddess when three women came barreling towards the group. They were the same ladies from earlier, her attendants.

There advances came to a halt when they saw Skaitra and more so Drake. They bowed.  "Alpha Drake, we are sorry to interrupt but we need to have Skaitra ready, the mother leader is here and she would like to meet your future Luna." Each of them offered her a kind smile.

Drake nodded towards them, turning to face Skaitra but the woman was already walking away. She grabbed two  of her attendants' hands and urged them to lead the way, not even sparing the Alphas behind her a second glance.

Drake, watched this all in silent amusement.

'Don't worry Luna, all good things come to those who wait.

This was all said a smirk and storm swirling eyes.

A/N: I am begging you guys to please PAY attention to the hints and subtle gestures in this books. They are VERY IMPORTANT. Okay, thank you.

Remember to comment and vote.👌