MSS: The Wrong Side

A/N: 2 POVs in one chapter. Get ready! Its gonna be fun.

Drake's POV
'There she is.'

'Isn't that what you wanted, Drake?'

'She is really who you thought she would be.'

'Just a pity that she will never let you mate her, Leon is so smart, he is truly the better Alpha of both of you.'

'Skaitra will never let you mate her.'

'In time, she is going to find out who you really are.'

'And trust us, when we say, it is not going to end well for you.'

These voices in my head.

'Drake, you can never escape us.'

They are trying to get to me, trying to make me break.

'Because you are evil, Drake and this wicked plan you have will hurt a lot of people including your brothers.'

They are only adding fuel to the fire. They will not stop me. I let out a low growl and continued to watch as my brothers caress Skaitra, gawking at her form. I walked away from them and into the forest, disappearing in the darkness I thrive in. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skaitra's POV

I sat on the floor in the main living licking away the blood on my paws, I was still in my wolf form. I honestly do not know why I am still in this form or how my huge ass wolf was able to fit through ths door.  Almost all of Blood Eclipse and Crimsonic was in the room still gawking at me. They have managed to get my wound healed by the pack doctor and now here I am, sitting stiffly like a billion dollar art display they can only see once. Agust and Chayce sat infront of me, each giving me a blank stare now, the rest of my mates stood behind Chayce and so were our members. Chayce sighed.

"We do not know wha this is, we do not know what it means." He started. "But we do know that is incredible to see a transition like this, you musy be a powerful creature and your strength as a woman is unparallel, it is truly a sight to behold." He smiled after.

My eyes glanced around the room to see almost everyone agreeing to what Chayce's statement, except Agust. Turns out the whole 'battle' was nothing serious, no one except Leon and I were really hurt and the person who knicked him apologized after. Leon was taken to a room to rest after he was injured, he too was shocked at the sight he saw of me but it seemed he was hiding something from me, he was not being truthful about something. I purred lowly and rested my head on the floor. This seems wrong, everything about it seems wrong to me. This pack hides a lot of secrets about themselves. It is frustrating to think about, something was always out of the ordinary, people were always watching, things were always being said in whispers. Everything is hush hush in this house. As soon as I came into the house, I heard the sounds of little whispers floating in my ears. They sounded like warnings against an impending evil that is on its way towards me and my family. Warnings about my mating and how I might be put to die for the lives of others. And most of all warnnigns that I should watch my back and I should keep a close eye on Drake

Of course Drake is involved in whatever is goig o happen to me. I sense an underlining evil about him, some anger that he is waiting in the right time to unleash. Drake ahs been under my watch since the moment he said these words to me. 

'I know what you are.'

There is something about him which makes me to want to pluck out his eyeball eveytime I see him, but I have to-

'You are on the wrong side.' My head lifted up and glanced around the room  until landing on Agust. I tilted my head a little. I watch keenly as he side-eyes Chayce and focuses his deep blue eyes on me.

'What do you mean?'

'You have no idea the chaos that is going to be unfolded, the disasters to come, the blood that will be shed

My eyes were wide as he silently coveyed his messages to me. His face was void of emotion as he stared at me. 

'You are only mated to 5 out of 6 of Blood Eclipse's alphas, keep it that way. You have enough of their combined power, you would not want Drake's mark on you or you will live to regret it.'

'Why is that?'

'Unless you value your life and the lives of the ones you love, you will adhere to my words Luna.'

'Okay.'

'Good.'

Agust nodded and turned to Chayce. I got up slowly  and trudged outside, laving all the pack members inside. I needed to get some fresh air. 

Everything that I suspected about Drake is turning out to be true, I honestly did not want to think this way but I do. I can never trust him now, if the warnings were not enoguh then what will it take. 

I pace around the area for a little while then shifted, it was already nighttime so no one would not see me. I walk around to the back door and was going to make my way back inside but a hand rested on my shoulder and spun me around. Leon stood there gawking at me, holding a robe, his eyes glowed a shining grey and his lips curled up into a smirk. "You do know how you look right?" He asked me, the smrik still prominent on his face. 

I grabbed the fabric form his hands and stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled, I smiled up at him and stared into his eyes. 

"Skaitra, I want you to promise me something." He said to me, an edgy tone to his voice.

"What's that?"

"You will not fall into the trap of the pretenders of our world." His eyes grew brighter letting me know that he was serious.

I nodded. "Okay."

Leon smiled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead and walked away. After he did, I slipped on the robe and smiled, shaking my head and turning to go back inside. 

"Skaitra!" A loud voice startled and I turned quickly to see Chayce and 

Leon...?

My eyes went wide and goosebumps appeared on my skin as I watch Chayce help Leon off the seat he was in and walk over to me, my blood ran cold. 

Agust and his pack were still here, he was also making his way over to me. 

I looked around and felt my body getting colder.

'do not fall into the trap of the pretenders of our world.' the words of deceit resonated in my mind as my body lightened and a dark abyss took over.

Seems like I already fell.

A/N: hmmmmmhmmmmm. See you on the other side. Remember to comment and vote. Thank you.