MSS: Take A Hint

Skai's POV
Remember when I said that this is going to be a long journey. Well let's say that that is going to be an even longer one at that. After I basically shoved that red witch out of my room, she came back minutes later wearing a scowl that made her pretty face seem like someone had just punched it.

I was so jealous, I wish it had happened and I wish I was that someone. Cassidy told me that Alpha Drake would like me to come downstairs. As she turned her back to me to walk away (not before rolling her eyes of course) I noticed a silver streak that ran from the nape of her neck to where it disappeared inside her shirt. I had seen the same streaks on all my alphas, I wonder what does it mean.

'Then why don't you ask her.' Lani inquired.

I shook my head.

'No thank you, Lani, I'll know soon enough.'

'Soon as in never-'

Cassidy stopped and turned back and looked at me expectantly. "Aren't you coming?" She asked and I blinked.

I walked out and closed the door, finally going to explore this house. I followed her down a hallway and was looking at some photos on the wall. Some of them were intricate drawings and others were paintings, I stopped when I saw a familiar picture.

It was a portrait depicting scenes of a war, which probably happened years ago.

"More like centuries ago." I turned and saw Cassidy standing next to me. I eyed her and she sighed and tapped the bottom of the painting. "Don't you see the date? 1302." She backed off and continued walking. I took one last look at the picture and frowned, then began walking away.

It looked so familiar, I was sure I had seen it somewhere before.

..

'WOW.' I thought as I looked around the room. I was expecting to be called down by one of my mates, only to be standing in the living with almost everything single male of this pack. It seemed awkward, I can smell their energy radiating as they eyed me.

"Okay." I was startled by Drake's booming voice as he stood on my right. I looked up at him and blinked then shook my head and turned away.

'Awwww.' Lani cooed.

I am just going to ignore that.

"Now, as all of you might now, this is our mate, your Luna, Skaitra is from one of the most dangerous packs in our world; the Dark Heart-" I hear some of the men murmur at the mention of my pack.

'Isn't that the pack that did that thing.' I heard one of them say. I raised an eyebrow and gazed at the guy. As if feeling my gaze on him, he slowly turned and stared at me, then blinked when Leon cleared his throat and the guy turned away.

When I turned, though, I caught Drake basically eye-slaughtering the guy, Leon nudged him and whispered something in his ear in what sounded like Latin. Drake gave me a side-eyed glance before taking a deep breath, shaking his head and continuing.

"As I was saying before, our dear future Luna will be given the opportunity to be assessed, but for her case it will be a little." he paused when chirp was heard near me. I looked down to see a silver claudaugh appeared in front of me.

It floated around in the air with a glowing bright light that accentuated the diamonds encrusted to it. I reached out to touch it, my fingers brushed against the surface of the crown, which turned white upon contact, I was about to grasp the chain, but it disappeared from my sight quickly.

I blinked and looked up to see Drake, I expected to see him with his usual cocky smirk but that was not the case this time. His eyes held a heavy glare as the grey in his eyes were darker than before. His glare seemingly focused on the empty spot where the claudaugh was.

.'Wow, I have never seen something like that before.' Lani said.

I gave a small nod and blew out a breath. The tension in the room seemed to thicken as I glanced at each and every other pack member. I locked eyes with the same guy from earlier but this time, his lips quivered and his expression faltered, he shook his head and turned away again.

.Leon clapped his hand and spoke up this time. "I was just informed that our lands have been cleared, so we are going to head on out, guys get ready, its you who Skaitra will be fighting, so get ready, I hear that she likes to kick men's asses. " He said with a wink and walked out with the rest of my mates.

Drake gave me a look before he left. Seriously, what is up with that guy.

I stared at his back as he walked out the front door.

I shook my head and turned around and came face to face with Cassidy who was giving me a bored expression. "What do you want?" I looked at her and she huffed and held up a couple of outfits. Then turned toward the elevator without a word.

I groaned getting the hint and followed her.

.Well this is going to be fun.

.. A/N: It has been a loooooooong day without you. I will update again as soon as I FINISH the next chapter. NO PROMISES.

remember to comment and vote. bye see you in a few.