MSS: You All Will Fall.....

A/N: Surprise POV...

Drake's POV

..' Vos omnes ad tentationem pura...' The words fell from her mouth like water. I stopped and nearly dropped her if Jacob did not catch her in time and  glared down at her figure. And felt the clouds pass my eyes, I could sense my wolf wanting to come out and claim this little b*that but I won't. Not yet..

I shook my head and turned to the door. "Drake, where the fuck are you going?'" Leon's deep voice stopped me. 

"Somewhere." I answered him and made my way out the door.

Leon was following me. "Drake, is something wrong?" He questioned me and ran up to my side.

"Nothing, I just need to get some fresh air." Bullshit, I know but I do not want to him to follow me, he does not need to know where I am going. He would not want to know anyway.

"You have been on a lot of bullshit lately and you know it, what could it be this time that made you not want to go ahead with mating our Luna." He spat out. I turned to face him. 

"Leon, it is none of your fucking business." I side-stepped him and he grabbed my arm and forced my body around to face him. I growled at him. His eyes were bleeding red. 

"You are damn right, it is not my business, but it is Skaitra's business." He dropped my arm suddenly and turned his back to me. He went silent.

I looked at him and then looked at the sky.  The moon was out on full display tonight, the perfect time to shift. I could feel the cold wind pelting my skin, my tattoos streaking silver and the streak lining itself on my back. I craned my neck. 

"You are hiding something from us." Leon said, his back still facing me. "You are up to something and I would be stupid enough not to think it does not have anything to do with Skaitra Hendrickson, our Luna." I heard him say and I nearly growled at the mention of her name. 

Leon had always been the one brother who had always understood me no matter what the situation is or who might be involved. But, I know for a fact he would not want to even hear me out if I should explain my current predicament to him, which I will not. It was not his place to question me either because we all know who the true alpha of this pack is. 

I heard Leon chuckle darkly. "Who the true alpha is?" He started to laugh out. After about a minute, his demeanor dropped and his red eyes were shining brightly.

"Vos vere es dolor mues frater."  [latin]- 'You really are a pain my brother.'  Leon stepped closer to me, his eyes glowing. I looked at the moon above then back to his face. He snarled at me unmoving. I tried to side step him again but he kept pace with me, stepping in front of me every time I tried to move past him. "Drake, I know what you are up to, I know what you are going to do and I know why you want to do it."

 I shook my head and looked out to the forest, the trees seemed to be moving, it was dark in there, silent and menacing, no wolf from our side ventured there to often. I started to get annoyed. I looked back at Leon. "You are going to stay out of my way Leon, you do not want to get yourself hurt."

He smirked. "Is that a threat Drake?" 'Exaudi me!' [latin] -'Answer me!'

'Non periculum, est promissio.' [latin] -'It is not a threat it is a promise.' I said to him.

Leon circled his shoulders and growled lowly, his eyes were wide and alert. I finally got past him.

"We shall see about that." His expression dropped and his eyes were back to normal, seemingly staring ahead. There was a slight movement behind me and a soft voice spoke. He walked away from me. 

I shifted and turned to see Skaitra standing there, with Leon and my other brothers behind her. Her eyes glowed menacingly. 

'Et non prohibere me.' [latin] - 'You will not stop me.'

I turned my back on them, all of them and dashed towards the forest.

..'Et non erit tibi iterum, et non erit tibi regina.' [latin]- ..'she will be never yours again, she will never be your queen.' A voice came to me.

I howled out angrily and ran faster towards the edge.

Disappearing into the night.

A/N: things are about to go down. ;)