MSS: Easy

Skaitra stood at the foot of her bed as she stared at the dozen of outfits that was laid on it. Two girls stood to her left and one on her right. They watched her every expression as she sifted through the clothes.

She help up a pair of thongs. "What am I supposed to do with these?" She asked them, their eyes widened.

One of the girls jumped up and quickly  grabbed the garment out of Skaitra's hand, she was blushing fiercely. "Um, we weren't supposed to hand that to you yet." She stammered out unable to meet her future Luna's eyes.

These three girls were brought to Skaitra to attend to her. They were going to be like her maidens, confidants, etc. Upon meeting them, they bowed to her. She was completely taken aback, it was like she was a queen or something. So, now here they were, standing with her as she tried to decide on an outfit for her Welcoming ceremony.

"Yet?" Skaitra bellowed to them. The girls then broke out into a fit of awkward coughs.

'Oh, come on Skaitra, stop acting like it's never gonna happen.' Lani suddenly said.

'That's the whole point: IT'S never gonna happen.

'Never say never.' She chirped.

'Whatever.'

"You can-" Skaitra was about to ask the girls if they could (kindly ofcourse) leave her alone, but she was cut off when Drake abruptly entered her room.

The three girls rushed to stand in front of her, then each of them dropped into a deep bow. Skaitra arched her brow. She wondered why they kept doing.

She scoffed. 'What is he some kind of king?' She crossed her arms and turned her head away to hide her scowl.

"Well being one of the Head Alphas of the most dominant pack in the world. I think maybe I shoud consider myself a King." Skaitra was now frowning at him.

The girls were now standing to the side as they anxiously watched the interaction between their Alpha and their future Luna. They watched as the dark brown color in their Alpha's eyes bleed into a deep crimson then to its signature silver. But it was gone as soon as it came. Skaitra had noticed this.

She tilted her head at him as he came closer to her. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she realized what he was doing.

'He's trying to intimidate me.' Ha, let's see if that works shall we. .

Drake was now standing over her, glaring down at her menacingly with his grey eyes swirling.

Skaitra smirked and turned away from him and walked towards her balcony that overlooked the forest.

Call her a coward if you want but she she only walked away because she saw something within those eyes. Felt something within them. An overwhelming feeling washed over her, it made her feel uneasy, so she walked away.

She braced the balcony walls and closed her eyes, feeling the cool, gentle breeze brush her face and send a small chill up her spine. It was relaxing.

All the while Skaitra was doing this, Drake was watching her. He had sent the three girls out of the room and was now sitting on her bed, analyzing her bedroom.

He was looking for something, anything he could find that he could use. He knows something about her. Alot actually, more than any Alpha shoud know about their mates..

Mates...

Drake's eyes widened and so did his creepy smirk. He stood up and looked to her still standing at the balcony. He headed towards the doors, opening it to reveal his brothers, leading them was Leon who had his hand up as if he was about to knock. Leon stepped back and cleared his throat.

"Drake." Leon nodded towards but his eyes were on Skaitra who was watching them. Drake forced a small smile. "Leon." He acknowledged and stepped out of the room.

Drake felt Leon's eyes piercing his back as he walked away. It didn't bother him much, he knows Leon, he knows is onto him. Drake has been subtly dropping clues for Leon to find.

And Drake knows he found them.

You see if anything Drake wants Leon to discover what he knows, he wants him to find out and if Leon is as smart as Drake perceives him to be. He would join him and so would the rest of his brothers.

Drake was now at that same red door. He looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was watching him. (Specifically you, the readers behind the screen)  his eyes burned in crimson red and he growled lowly before speaking.

"And so would you."

A/N: 🤭 please comment and vote. Bye!!!