MSS: Good Form

The tension in the atmosphere was so thick, you could not use a knife to cut it. What you would use though, it the razor sharp teeth of all the wolves who are currently glaring at each other across the yard. It has been 10 minutes since Crimsonic trespassed on the Blood Eclipse's private territory. Now all the wolves were getting ready to tear each other apart.

The sun was beginning to set and the air got colder, nobody had yet to make a move. Skaitra stood at the back of the procession and observed everyone. It seemed as though each pack was waiting on something to happen. Skaitra watched as Agust stood tall behind his wolves, watching them too, his deep blue eyes searched the whole area, never landing on Skaitra. Agust clapped his hands as another howl was heard and several ferocious growls followed after. 

"That's Drake!" Someone from the crowd shouted. 

Skaitra could see the trees shaking in the forest and squealing birds flocked from them and a smirking Agust. She walked behind the crowd and watched the scene closely, her eyes trapping Agust as he shifts. In a matter of moments Drake came hurdling from the forest, dragging a distressed, protesting wolf behind him. Agust wasted no time pouncing on Drake and that's when the fight started. Skaitra stood at a distance and watched the whole thing unfold. Her eyes caught on as Drake and Chayce teamed up on Agust and almost ripping his throat out in the process. At the other side of the field, two of the wolves from Crimsonic captilalized on Leon and pinned him down. 

Skaitra felt her blood run cold as the disgusting wpond they inflicted on him and the amount of blood that poured out from Leon's side. He howled out in pain and she then sprung to action. 

Time seemed to have stood still as she ran as fast as she could and shifted, ripping away all her clothes in the process. She thrived in this form better, although in her wolf, she was much more violent, her actions were unpredictable and she was of lesser control. Skaitra's eyes glowed and she growled out as she tackled the other wolf. In the corner of her eye, she glimpsed Leon crawling away, leaving a trail of blood as he went, that sparked a new kind of rage in her. Her head snapped around just in time to see the wolf trying to cower away,she gnashed upon the wolf with her teeth and clawed at him. TheLuna then began to prey on him, satisfied with the marks she made and the blood that dripped from his coat. At this point, Skaitra knew she was going too far, her mind was in a haze and she was set on one thing, to kill. She snarled at it and was going to go for another kill shot until she heard a gasp. Her glowing, swirling greyish gold eyes landed on a crowd watching her in awe. Everybody was seemingly lined up and was staring at the magnificent beast in front of them. She was the perfect mix of cloudy grey and brilliant blue and stood out proudly, her form was bigger and much stronger than any others. All the Alphas from Blood Eclipse walked slowly towards their Luna, except for Drake, whose mind was in a frenzy and his emotions were all over the place, his feet planted him to the ground. 

Agust Crim watched this with curiosity, keeping his gaze on the Alpha as his brothers reached their mate. He, himself could not believe what he was witnessing. Never had he seen a female wolf in this majestic form and was so vicious in her attack.

'Skaitra Hendrickson, never ceases to amaze me.' He thought. 

"Amica mea." Chayce whispered as he ran his hand on the beautiful coat the wolf wore. 

"You are beautiful Luna." Jacob said as he gazed upon her. Skaitra purred lowly and rubbed her snout against his hair. Her wolf, Lani, howled with excitement and happiness. Everyone esle were still looking on.

Skaitra's eyes roamed and landed on Drake, she tensed slighlty at the empty look in his eyes and the stiff posture he adorned. Her glowing orbs logged in on the silent, menacing staring contest he was holding. Her eyes glowed brighter, a hint of red could be seen in them as she watched Drake turn away from her and disappeared quickly into the forest.

A/n: Hmmm, I wonder if you all realize this just another piece of the puzzle. This will all unfold very soon. so stay stuned and rememeber to comment, vote and share. thank you.

btw, if you have the time, please check out my other book, Capri; Legend Of The Blood Diamond.. bye again and see you  on the other side.