MSS: Nightmare In The Day

Leon and Skaitra stood outside, along the edge of the forest that surrounded the mansion, they were both breathing heavily after just having chased each othrer around in a very adult like game of wolf tag. The others were also there, hanging and chilling out. It was a very normal day for everyone, the kids were all out, running and splashing each other with water. It was fairly going well and the alphas of the pack were out an about. Skaitra's eyes wandered aimlessly, she felt hazy as she continued to stare out in the near distance. 

Skaitra snapped out of her reverie and turned to Leon. "So are you telling me that Drake basically threatened all of us?" She questioned him and watched as he visibly tensed and took a deep breath. 

He turned towards her and his expression softened. "Yes and I am telling you Skaitra, you need to watch your back." Skaitra raised her eyebrows. 

"I thought you said you knew what he was planning for us." 

Truth is, Leon does not know what Drake is planning, he had no knowledge, for know it was only suspicion and that was what he feared the most. Drake can be preditable as fuck when it came to getting what he wants, he had proven that much when he obviously and unsucccessfully tried to get with Skaitra. But Leon cannot help but think that Dkake's secret conquest would definitely cost him his life. 

Leon sighed heavily. "Honestly, I do not know what he is up to, but I would love to find out what it is before..." 

...."its too late..." Skaitra finished his sentence with a huge frown plastered on her face. 

She went silent and turned towards the forest and continued to mindlessly stare into the sunlit space, she then sighed. "The Mother Leader tried to kill me last evening, I think whatever Drake is planning , she is involved." Skaitra gave Leon a side eye glance only to find him gawking at her, an unkown emotion surfaced on his face and he was at loss for words.  Just then Chayce and Sean ran up to Skaitra and dragged her away towards the little kids who all instantly swarmed her. She smiled at them and leaned down to play with them. Not too far away from her, Leon was having a heated conversation with his brothers, he was tellling exactly what Skaitra had just told him, they looked at him in pure disbelief.  

"We need to go find the 2Js and warn them, none of us are safe anymore." Sean spoke up. Leon let out a frustrated growl.

"That fucking bastard, he better knows what he is doing and what he is supposed to be defending." Leon let out a tired sigh and rubbed his face. "I just hope nobody gets hurt from all this bullshit." He said.

Funny Leon says that, just as those words slip from his mouth, a shrill and terrifying scream was heard. 

Leon and his brothers turned to face a gruesome sight. Two of the children who were playing with Skaitra were hoisted up in the air, a long ominous snake like branch wrapped itself around their throats. Skaitra had already shifted in her wolf form, trying to rip apart the branch. Chayce and Sean then sprang into action, they ran towards Skaitra and followed her actions, the children continued to scream. Everyone was rushing to get the rest of the kids inside and some shifting to go and help the leaders as they seemed to be struggling. In the midst of all this, Leon stood frozen in place, he could not move his body at all, he felt his neck snapped to the side and his eyes widened seeing Drake and the Mother Leader standing in the forest. The woman stared at him with glowing red eyes, swaying her hands slowly, he felt his neck twist again and now he was facing the horrible scene in front of him. Skaitra and the others were still trying to save the kids.

His eyes widened when he saw blood dripping onto the others and the children stopped screaming. Tears fell from his eyes as he watched the ominous branch disappeared into thin air and the children's bodies fell to the ground with a bone-breaking thud. Leon felt his heart being ripped out of his chest when he heard a woman crying put in anguish. They were her children.

Leon forced his eyes upon his brother, he saw how Drake's face displayed no emotion, his eyes were glowing red and these unusal spiky-scales that ran along his arms. Leon eyes glowed, gis energy was diminishing. He looked up, seeing Skaitra and the others back away slowly from the grieving mother. He watched as Skaitra, who covered in the blood fall to the ground and his heart breaking at the sound of her whimpers.
The silence in the area was deafening, the sun was its peak, emitting a harsh heat, glowing ferociously. 

The hold on his body relenting and he fell to his knees in anguish.

Leon's mind raced with blood curdling thoughts.

His heart sped at the raw emotions spreading through his veins.

His eyes bled into crimson.

And now he knows what he really is up against.

And all it took was for a certain voice to  penetrate his thoughts.

~Everything Is For A Reason Leon, This Will All Be Over Soon..~

A/N: This will all be over soon..😉
Remember to comment and vote..thank you.
See you on the other side..