MSS: Tainting The Blood That Flows Through His Veins

A/N: The start of a whole new era in My Six Mates. Get ready guys, it will be a whole new ball game. ;) This chapter takes place before he tricked Skaitra.

Listen to 'Whose Side Are You On?' Instrumental Version by Ruelle for this chapter.

....................................................................................

He pace was slow, his posture was stiff, his face was stone but his were quick. His lips curved down and his eyebrows were quirked. His ears were perked and his nose made a sniff.

He grew angrier by the second.

It would never come.

His time was drawing nigh.

He wanted to fire and he wanted glory.

The thirst for vengeance was rising high. 

Drake needed to make a move.

And he needed to make it now.

But there were two things in his way.

Leon Carter

Skaitra Hendrickson

The enraged man let out a low and almost demonic growl, his stormy eyes grew darker and the streak on his back stretched further along his skin. Half of his face was reshaping, the skin on his face melted and reformed into a hideous creature. The burned patches, the greyed fur, the red, oily skin and the empty bolique eye.

Drake stood infront of the mirror and gazed upon the creature he once was and would become again.

The killer that he once was.

The wolf that was feared by both man and beast alike.

The Dark Wolf.

The Only True Alpha.

The Almighty King.

A/n: The first of 10 chapters leading to the end of My Six Mates. But do not worry, my little friends, that will only be the start of the new beginning.

Remember to comment and vote, see you on the other side. :)