MSS: Birthday Surprise (part 2 of 2.)

Skai's POV
I laughed as Julie told yet another joke about the time where she was stuck in an elevator with a dude who couldn't stop farting. My birthday ball was going really great and I had yet to have any other surprises.
Though I still can't believe I met my mate and got a first glimpse of the Blood Eclipse, it was surreal and at the same time scary, I've heard many stories about this pack and none of those stories had good endings.
It was just so shocking and I actually thought Lani was messing around with me but then when she said get closer, I knew she was being serious.

And I really can't forget about the white alpha, he was just so majestic in appearance and he didn't look like he could do much damage.

'Are you on the crazy pill again?' Lani asked.

'What are you talking about?'

'How could you doubt the abilities of the Alpha of the Blood Eclipse? 'Lani said again.

'You're being over-dramatic, Lani.'

'I wish I could just slap you right now.' She huffed.

'Well you can't, so your loss.' I clapped back at her.

'Hmmmmm.' She scoffed then sank to the back of my mind where I think she should remain for the rest of the night! I shouted to her.

She scoffed again. 'Whatever woman you DON'T own me.' She snapped.

'You live in mind MY mind, remember?' I mentally smiled at her and I could just picture the the disgusted look on her face. That's if she has one.

'Hey! And there are many ways I wish I could forget.' She mumbled.

'Well you can't so suck it up.' I said to her.

I have no idea why Lani is acting this way, seems to me like he entranced her or something or better yet maybe he-

"Skaitra!" I was shaken out of my thoughts by my mom who was standing next to me with a smirk on her face.

"What's up, mom?" I asked her and she still stood there with a full grin on her face.

"You see that man over there," she pointed and I looked to where she was pointing and saw a man standing there looking at me with a smirk on his face.
"I am getting a really strong feeling that he's your-

'Mate.' Lani melted.

I stared at her in shock and then turned my attention to the man who was now standing in front of me.

'He's beautiful.' Lani purred and the man smiled at me, '-Dance with him.' She urged me to go but something didn't feel right.

A/N: wonder what that means. *winky face* 😉 on to the story.

I took the man's hand and he led me out to the dance floor. He looked at me and smiled and I saw a dazzling row of white teeth. He was gorgeous, he had striking bright blue eyes, his dark blonde hair slicked back, he also had a little stubble forming around his chin. He looked to be about 6 ft tall and his tux squeezed tightly against seeming as if it was about to rip.

'Please rip! Please rip!' Lani begged.

'Girl calm down.' I told and she scoffed again.

I looked back at the man and he was just so perfect.

I kept dancing with him until Lani stopped me again.