MSS: A Little Tour And More

Skaitra sat at the edge of her bed as she the five Alphas strode in her room. She had turned just in time to see Drake about to leave the room. She had observed the way Leon's eyes had glazed over when he looked at her.

The silence between their interaction was deafening. It was like a silent battle and she knew Leon had lost the moment he broke eye contact with his brother. She watched as Drake left the room and how Leon glared into his back. Grey eyes swirling before he slammed her door shut.

Chayce went up to him and whispered something in his ear. He glared at his brother but nodded nonetheless and turned towards his brothers and Skaitra. He clasped his hands and said this with a smile on his face.

"So Skaitra, we just wanted to tell you that our mating ceremony is coming up soon." He smirked. "And i think you know what happens after." Leon's smirk grew wider and it scared Skaitra a little because in that moment it made him look a lot like Drake.

'See Skai, that's what the thongs were for. ' Lani cut in.

'Shut up Lani.' She shook her head.

The look on his face made her frown but his words, however did not faze her at all.

"Okay". Was all she said.

The Alphas were slightly taken aback by her seemingly nonchalant attitude.

The atmosphere grew quiet, neither party spoke as they sat awkwardly in that space. Skaitra had her back to them, her mood had changed when she had walked away from Drake, not liking the feeling he gave her nor the look he always seemed to give her when her back was turned.

Jacob and JaCole went to stand by her side. They sensed the change in her mood and the slightly distressing pheromones she gave off alerting them that something was bothering her.

Skaitra knew that their mating ceremony was close. It did felt like it was a little overdue but that's not what was bothering her. It was Drake. She had an eerie feeling about him. Something tells her she should watch her back. It wracked her how she thought she had seen this before.

..seen him before...

But to be honest, she would not like to think about that right now. An idea came to her mind, but it wouldn't be the time for that. For now at least.

"That mating ceremony, when is it?" She asked suddenly, surprising them.

Chayce and Leon smirked at her, while JaCole, Jacob and Sean looked at her with interest.

Leon cleared his throat, his body stiffened at the look Skaitra gave him.
"Jacob, Sean and JaCole can give you a much needed mini tour of your future home."

Skaitra perked at that idea. She finally get to see the house.

Sean took her hand and the other two men walked behind her as they led her around the house.

************************************

"Let me just start by saying, it is an honor to finally be giving you a tour of your new home. We should have done this week's ago." The others agreed.

"Yeah, I sometimes think about you guys. Most of the time, I only ever see Drake and Leon. It's nice to finally get some alone time. You know to get acquainted." She gave them sincere smile.

The three boys gave her blinding smiles, not to say they didn't also blush at her words. I mean it was good to know that the woman you're going to mate soon (whether forced or not) atleast thought about you.

"Okay so this is one of my favorite rooms." JaCole pointed. It was a home theater. It was massive.

It was a dark room and by that I mean, the walls were all black, the only lights in the room were from the mini jumbo tron etched in the center. The various colors from the TV illuminating the black cushioned seats. There were several people in the room watching SkyFall.

"The only reason why this is his favorite room is because he picked it out." Jacob scoffed at the proud look on  Sean's face. He then took the girl's hand and led her away much to Sean's protest.

He then brought her too a black door and leaned against it. Skaitra raised an eyebrow when Jacob licked his lips, shamelessly checking her out. "I think you're going to love this room."

He slid the door open to reveal a gym. It was huge, black and grey walls lined the entire room with some hints of silver. Flourescent lights shining brightly, making the people who were training look like human disco balls since they were sweating a lot.

Skaitra admired the room. It was well equipped; all the machines you could ever use, all right here.

She turned towards the boys and gave them a nod of approval. "I think I'm going to like it here."

They chuckled. JaCole took her hand and brought her close enough to whisper in her ear.

'There's more to it from where that came from.'

Skaitra pulled away, a bit flustered from the hot breath on her ear.

Her smrik grew wider.

'Let's see about that.'

A/N: Remember to comment and vote. Bye ❣