MSS: The Real

Skaitra's POV

*takes place before the howls were heard*

I could feel the sun on me as my curtains were pulled back. Hushed whispers filled my ears as I turned away from the sun. I groaned out when my blanket was ripped from me. My head spun as a wave of pain and nausea hit me once again and I teared up slightly, my neck and head were aching unbearable. I sat up slowly and rubbed them. 

"Skaitra." I heard my name and turned to see the three women looking at me as if they have seen a ghost. "What?" 

They looked at each other then turned back to me and pointed. "Your neck, its....." one of them trailed off. 

"What about my neck?!" I barked out and rushed out of bed towards the mirror, expecting and fearing the worst. The sight I saw made me sick, my neck was glowing red and an astounding silver streak aligned itself on there. My eyes widened in horror as my eyes displayed a stormy grey with a bright golden swirl in the middle. 

A gasp filled the room and my attention was drawn towards my hair which had gotten longer and half of it was silver. It was....

"Beautiful..." I heard my attendants say. Each of them had an awestruck expression on their face. They cmae up to me. "In all the years that this pack has been around no former Luna had ever had this transformation before after being mated."She squealed and the other two laughed as the wild blush that came across my face. I was thinking about what she said. 

'Being mated.'  I smiled a little at the thought, although we did not have sex, which I know I am not ready foryet, we did share some intimate moments. It was amazing. They were gentle and they made sure I was comfortable with what they were doing  and the pain of their bites did not last long. Even though I allowed it to happen, I could not help but feel that there was something missing.

This was not it. Something esle should have happened. 

'Drake.'

'Pfft, what? No Lani!' I scoffed.

'But you just said you felt like something is missing, I mean that something could be Drake's di-'

My eyes widened. 'Lani, shut up! The other Alphas decided that they would not touch me until I am ready.' I stated to her.

'You mean until Drake is ready...' 

'What? What are you talking about?'

'They would not have taken your word for it if Drake had been there, they all would have fully mated you whether you wanted it or not.'

'What do you mean?'

'Can't you see it? Drake is the top dog around here, he is the true head alpha of this pack. You are just lucky he was not there to intiate it becaue trust me, you would have not just had a smile on your face a few minutes ago. And, you better hope he does not do it anytime soon because-'

The sounds of howls were heard all over and screams sounded throughout the house. I walked to the window and peered slightly over the balcony to see a line of wolves just outside the forest crouching down as if they are going to attack any minute.

I squinted closer to see them, each wolf had a patch of white on their backs and it reminded me of something.

It was....

They were....

Crimsonic.

They were third in rank but they were immensely powerful. An almost equal to Dark Heart if it was not for their tyrannical and temperamental Alpha leader Agust Crim. Agust was an exceptional leader only when it came to battle, he is not weak by any means, but his social and romance skills are, I know that because Julia told me, he is her mate afterall. I watched as the wolves creeped closer to the pack house, sniffing and scenting.

It was the perfect time to do so, it was the late afternoon, the sun was out in all its glory, the atmosphere was at a standstill, it was tense. Time was at a pause as my mates make their way towards the opposing pack. 

I walked back into my room while tying my hair up and walked out immedaitely. I paused when I felt a gross chill run down my spine, the hairs on my neck stood up and my eyes scanned the hallway for any source. I could feel that someone was watching me and they wanted me to know that they are. 

I smirked when I heard a thump, it was very slight and almost unnoticeable it I heard it nonetheless. I could my wolf clawing to come out and I took a deep breath. My eyes scanned the area again and I stopped short of a pair of bright red eyes staring back at me menacingly. The red eyes faced me from the end of the dark hallway that led to the Alpha Office. I stepped back slighlty as they seemed to appear brighter. Whoever or whatever this is was trying to intimidate me. They were succeeding.  I snarled at them and the eyes grew wider, the black orbs within them dilated, I tilted my head and let out a low growl, it worked-

I turned my head as another loud and evacious howl sounded throughout the area and more screams were heard, it came from outside. I streched my hand out, the cold air was gone, a warmth filled my body as I turned back to see the eyes were gone.

But one single black, leather glove laid at my feet.

I heard another howl and made my way out......

A/N; how you like that?? Please remember to comment and vote. Thank you..

See you on the other side..🤫