My Six Mates

My Six Mates. This story is about a girl who gets caught up in a rather inevitable situation; she is a werewolf and the daughter of an Alpha, an unknowingly powerful and dangerous Alpha.

Her name is Skaitra [or Skai for short ]Valentina Hendrickson, she is very beautiful with black hair, chocolate brown eyes, olive skin tone, slim built and a little short for anyone's liking with a body anyone guy or girl would drool over.

Skaitra is well a very unique werewolf, in here animal form, she has a brilliant blue fur and dark gold eyes, heavily built and impressively. She is basically a beast.

Now as mentioned before Skaitra is the daughter of Alpha Hendrickson the leader of the Dark Heart; one of the most dangerous wolf packs in the world.

When she was younger, she had not known she would be learning how to kill without mercy, the art of rueful bloodshed. She grew up sheltered, she was shy, socially awkward and proudly introverted [kinda like the author].

But that all changed when hr wolf made its first appearance because now Skaitra is a thrill-seeking badass. Dark Heart was known for their lack pf mercy, excellent battle tactics and undeniable strength, it would be debatable to say they are the best and most fearsome pack in the world.

Like I said....debatable.

Even though it seemed like they were cold-blood killers, the pack was overall pretty nice, the bond they had was extremely strong; that nothing could break it.

Now let me tell you a little about Skaitra, she is a 17 year old scholar, yes she attended a prestigious werewolf academy and is on the verge of graduating soon. In school, she has a smart mouth and is very disruptive in class; for a smart person she really is a brat and not surprisingly all the teachers not only love her but are very very annoyed by her.

Skai is nice, if you get to know her, but if you get on her bad side or as so piss her off, that nice act turns incredibly ugly in a heartbeat.

Now let's talk about the inevitable, you know her six fucking alpha mates!!
How did she end up with six, well it could have been worse, could have been sixty, sorry.

By an act of the legendary Moon Goddess, Skaitra was paired with six joint Alpha mates and my god they are incredibly hot!!
Of course what Skai doesn't know won't hurt her, yet😼😼.

Her six alpha mates are infamous and they are the leaders of the legendary wolf pack; Blood Eclipse, they meet her by scent and curiosity gets the better of them and to their shock, they're all mated to one girl.

What will happen? Read and find out.

Camilla Cabello is Skaitra Valentina Hendrickson in My Six Mates.

The six alpha mates?
They will be introduced later on the story.

Hope you enjoy!!
Bye!!🙋🙋