MSS: Permission For Consummation

A/N: This chapter may or may not lead to some things happening.*evil smirk*

Skaitra's POV

I am being led away, blindfolded by my three attendants towards the grand living room of the pack house. There was a strange scent lingering in the air and it is not just the aroma of good food. It was strong, definite stench and it was irritating my nose, my wolf threatening to break free.

'Lani, what it is?'

'There is something wrong here, I smell something horrible.' 

'I know, I smell it too, but it seems like nobody else does.'

'Hmph..'

One of the women pulled on my arm and it jerked me forward then my blindfold was ripped off to reveal a crowd of people. 

We were in the living room...? That was fast. Everyone was quiet as they all gawked at me. I stood straighter and smoothed my dress out, the attendants were at my side and my soon-to-be mates gave me a smile except Drake who was frowning slightly. I was very tempted to roll my eyes and growl until I saw my mom, dad, little sister and my very pregnant best friend along with the mother leader. I kept it in and kept my eager wolf at bay for now. I smiled softly at my family and gave a curt nod to my mates as I was guided towards a large chair in the middle of the room. It looked like it had once belonged to a Queen. It was white gold with little silver intricate patterns that ran along the handles, the cushions were as soft as cottons. It was beautiful, but gave off a weird vibe.

'Now I think you are really losing it because that is just a chair Skaitra.'

I frowned. 'Whatever..'

I sat down and took a breath as my mates came to stand by me. Drake gave me an odd look, while the others were smiling a little too brightly for my liking. It made me uncomfortable but I would not show it, not with my family here anyway. 

"Today we gather together for this special occasion as we once again welcome another member to Blood Eclipse. And this woman will be our future Luna, please give her the deserving welcome as leader to the Blood Eclipse." Drake announced, the room erupted into cheers, some were smiling and others who looked angry, including my father who held a look of hatred until his eyes caught mine he offered me a smile. My mother, sister and best friend were amongst those who were cheering and then there was the Mother Leader who was smirking ruefully. I gave her one right back and she stopped and turned away immediately. 

I felt a hand on the back of my neck and shivered, Leon was now in front of me, Chayce stood to my left, Drake at my right and Sean, Ja'Cole and Jacob behind me. My eyes widened as the same smell from earlier came back at me, it attacked my nose and blocked me off for a second and it was gone. 

It was them, my mates. Drake leaned in close to whisper in my ear.

'Est prope tempus futurum regina..'  [latin] - 'It is almost time my future queen.'

He leaned back to observe me as did the others. They all walked away from me, the faint smell disappearing with them. 

I was about to call out to Drake when my arm when I felt a tug on my arm. I turned to see Julie in front of me, smiling widely while rubbing her growing bump.. I smiled.

This is going to be a long night.

...

It was indeed a long night. We did so much amazing things, ate really good food. I interacted with a lot of pack members from Blood Eclipse, played games, had small races, it was honestly the most fun I have ever had since I got here. It was definitely not what I was expecting. I know the hard part will be coming up soon and I am reminded of that every time I see Drake. The guy does not have to do anything but the mere thought of him now will just wipe the smile off my face. I know he is up to something, I can see it, I can feel it.

Hell, I can even smell it..

The night is winding down slowly and the most important part of my ceremony is coming. I start to feel nauseous as I watch pack members retire to their room or some leaving the house. Sophia had fallen asleep when they brought her to the car and Julie's mate came for her. It was amazing getting to spend time with them, I wish they could have stayed.

The nausea came back, even more so when I see Drake and Leon talking to my parents not too far away from me. My father looked annoyed and my mother's face blank. I tried to listen in and heard something about permission for consummation. My eyes widened.

This asshole did not just asked my parents to mate me.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I mumbled and Drake and parents turned to me. Drake held a smirk with those thunderstorm eyes and my parents looked concerned. They could not say no, it was bound to happen.

.My parents eventually had to leave and I was left alone with my mates who were all staring at me with thoughtful looks. Drake walked closer and took my hand in his and pulled me gently towards them. They all gave me a kiss on the forehead and wrapped me in their arms.

Leon smiled and came up to me, tilted my chin and kissed me softly. I was very surprised, but the kiss made me melt.. I felt dazed. Leon leaned in and whispered in my ear.

'amica mea.' [Latin] - My love.

I smiled and felt the straps to my dress being tugged, Chayce licked his lips. Their eyes now a vibrant blue and each let out a purr as they continued to stare.

Sean, Ja'Cole and Jacob came up..

Chayce took a deep breath.

'Tu cum nobis semel interumque regina.'

I felt a warm rush and my body relaxed .

My eyes saw black and my body felt cold.

'Vos omnes ad tentationem pura.'-[latin] 'You will all fall to the temptation of the pure.'

A/N: They did not have sex. lmao
Vote, comment and share.
Bye lovies. See you on the other side with a surprise POV.😉