MSS: Birthday (part. 2)

A/N: The next two chapters will be written in Author's POV. This one is gonna be LONG.

Skai's POV
🎵Something about you, makes me feel like a Dangerous Woman!🎵
🎵Something 'bout🎵
🎵Something 'bout🎵
🎵Something 'bout you🎵 I sang.

My favourite song 'Dangerous Woman' by my favourite artist Ariana Grande had just finished it's eighth repetition on my boom box.

"If you ever play that song one more time, I swear I'm going to kill you." Alaya spoke.

I gave her a sheepish smile. "Doesn't anybody make you feel like a Dangerous woman?" I asked her and she stared at me.

She shook her head." No."

I am currently in a make up trailer getting ready for the first round of my birthday ball. It was the Inauguration Ceremony. This is a ceremony where when every wolf becomes an adult they have a special ceremony to make their first few steps into the world.

I begged mom not to go through all that trouble for me, but she insisted on keeping with tradition and its prior to keeping the Moon Goddess happy. Like the hell I care.

'You have no manners, I raised you better than this.' Lani said.

'Should I really care though?' I asked.

She scoffed.' I'm not gonna even answer that stupid question.'

'Suit yourself.' I said to her.

'If only I could just strangle you through your mind...' she trailed off.

'Unfortunately, you can't, you'll miss me too much.' I mentally smile at her.

'True, true, now stop being a cry baby and GET ON WITH IT AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE COMPLAINING, GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!' Lani shouted.

'Okay, okay, sheesh.' I rolled my eyes and Alaya frowned at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"I was trying to tell you that you're make up is finished, look." She pointed to the mirror and smiled.

'Wow, you actually don't look like a monster for a change.' Lani commented.

'Shut up.' I said to her.

I continued to stare at the mirror as I admired the beautiful figure that was glowing oh so effortlessly through it.

'Full of yourself much.' Lani commented again.

'Didn't I tell you to shut up.' I shot at her.

She scoffed. 'Since when did you became my mother?'

'Since you lived inside my mind.' I said and she remained quiet.

"Are you done looking now?" Alaya looked at me.

I looked back at her, then looked at myself once more in the mirror. "Yes, I'm done". I got up from the chair.

As I neared the door, I heard Alaya mumble. "Finally."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the trailer, then stopped as my eyes caught something familiar.

I walked closer to get a good look and what I saw shocked me.