MSS:The Bird Misses The Beast's Claw.

A/N: Celebratory chapter for 100k reads and over 2k votes. Thank you guys so much.

Skai's POV

Cassidy stared at me with disinterest as I tried on the fourth outfit. For the past hour, I have been in my room twirling and twisting about trying to fit my body in these God-awful outfits. Each of them consisting of their own kinds of patterns with belts, waist bands, harnesses, leather shields and a lot more ridiculous stuff that I really do not think should be on an outfit. What the hell is this even for? I sighed as Cassidy stood and handed me another outfit.

..10 minutes later..

'WOW, at least the bitch has some taste.' Lani commented.

I gave a nod of approval as I looked in the mirror once more. It was an all black latex jumpsuit with finger-less gloves and knee-length boots with block heels. I looked like a stud.

I jumped slightly when Cassidy appeared next to me, her reflection smirking at me through the mirror. "I am glad you like, it makes it all the more better when.." she trailed off and turned her back to me. I tilted my head. "When what?" She turned to me and smiled but this time her eyes were a deep crimson and her fangs extended as well as her claws. .."When we destroy you." ..She growled out and before I knew it, I'm being lifted off the ground and thrown out the window.

My mind and body could not properly process what just happened as I laid on the ground and stared at the pastel sky.

..'That stupid bitch!' Lani griped. 'Wait till I get my claws on her!'

'No, I should have expected this, my mom had me do research on these kinds of initiations, its called ..'the Element Of Surprise'. As soon as I said that, someone cleared their throat from above me. I jumped up and spun around to see 10 other members of this pack all staring with an amused look.

"How fun would it be to pick apart our future Luna? " One girl out of the group spoke with a small smirk on her face. She was wearing an outfit similar to mine, in fact all the girls were something similar except some didn't have the gloves and others were just barefoot. I eyed each and everyone of them and took my stance.

Lani scoffed. 'This is definitely NOT what I signed up for.'

I ignored her as they all came running at me. All ten of them, might I add. I tackled two girls and kicked another. I didn't even get a chance to blink as speared by two guys with everybody piling on top. I kicked and struggle to break when they tried to hold me down. I kneed a guy in the crotch and could not help but smirk at his reaction.

"~Oh Skaitra.~ I heard someone sang and I turned around to face the red-headed witch herself. Only this time she had about 12 people standing behind her. "The baddest she wolf of the world have been outsmarted by us." She clapped her hands excitedly. I scowled at her.

Cassidy raised her hands in the air and as soon as soon she dropped them, her 12 minions came barreling towards me. I easily side-stepped them, I wanted to get to Cassidy so I can rip that bitch's head off. Thought she could get away with throwing me out the window. Fuck No.

My intentions were halted though when I saw my future mates standing at the edge of the forest that surrounds this place. Even from my stance, I could see Drake frowning at the sight. [Me beating his best fighters.] I could practically smell his frown from here. I smirked, then turned towards Cassidy who had yet to move and charged at her. Her minions blocked me just as I was about to take a swipe at her pretty little face. Two of her bitches gave me a round house kick that sent me flying. I saw stars and heard the witches' cackle andfelt liquid drenching my face. I didn't even have to touch it to know what it is. I was pissed.

I simply lifted myself off the ground and brushed the hair out of my face and stared at the still laughing girls. I scoffed walking slowly towards them, they don't even notice me.

'Oh, that done it.' Lani griped. I tilt my head to the side to glance at mates'. They're watching me closely, waiting to see what I'm going to do. I continue to take my time striding towards Cassidy and her band of idiots. I stopped short and took a deep breath. The blood still running down my face due to the anger that now burns through my skin, my patience long gone. Cassidy finally looks up, her eyes are wide as she takes a step back.

I don't even waste a second. I charge at her.

A/N: Okay, so to finish this chapter, I'm gonna do something a little different. On to the story.

Cassidy P.O.V

My eyes are wide as I take in Skaitra's appearance. Her eyes are shining a magnificent gold which contrasts the blood that pours from her head like a waterfall. I didn't even notice it, I didn't even realize that they had kicked her that hard. It takes a few seconds to understand the situation until Skaitra comes speeding towards me at full force. As she runs, she shifts into a ravenous beast. I hear the gasps and see the shocked expressions on our alphas' faces as I continue to run towards the forest.

A mass of blue flies over me and swiftly lands in front, I stop dead in my tracks and stumble away from the creature. It growls at me and stalks forward. Its brilliant gold eyes shines with malevolence. If it were not so terrifying, I would have been marveling at its beauty.

I crawl on the back of my hands as it continues to stalk me. It lifted its head and sneered, a row of razor sharp teeth comes into view and I shiver. My eyes widen like saucers as it lifted talon-hooked paw to strike. Everything is still and all around me is silent. I closed my eyes and waited for the blow but it never came. I then hear the harsh stomping of feet and opened my eyes to see the wolf dashing deeper into the forest.

I couldn't hold back the gasp that slips from my lips as I stare at the trail it left behind.

......legenda est sic verum est....

......Lupus ad legenda in oblivione delebitur....

A/N: wooooooh chile. Things are about to get real.