MSS: Explanation

A/N: I know somethings in this book are confusing but trust me, it is all worth the confusion. It will be explained in due time. Enjoy!

Leon sat at his desk and thought about all the things that have happened in the past few weeks. He thought about the very moment Skaitra Hendrickson came into their lives, stepped into their house. He could literallysee the change in his brother and the change in the atmosphere. Leon could tell that Skaitra unknowingly became very important in the eyes of Drake. There was something about her that made Drake lose himself everytime he sees her. 

Leon tapped his fingers on the freshly-polished wood of his desk in a rhythmical motion, his eyes swirling grey as he watched Skaitra through his three pairs of eyes. The women that are currently attending to Skaitra were sent by him. In the midst of all the impending chaos, he had persuaded the women to attend to their Luna as a precaution for now in case she might need it. Leon does not trust Drake, and it is very unfair that Drake undermines him and their brothers for their liking towards their Luna. Drake is infamous for being very possessive and extremely jealous and tends to act out when he does not get his way. 

Many other wolves in their world were very aware of him and they often stayed clear of him, which would be for their own safety. He was intimidating and he wanted exercise that advantage on everybody, even his own brothers. Leon scoffed silently, his thoughts were of Drake but his eyes on Skaitra.

'Because we all know who the true alpha of this pack is.'

Those words burned a hole in Leon's chest. He growled lowly. This just made him certain that Drake is up to no good and he needed to find out what it was before it was too late. Leon sttod up from his chair and walked around his office, looking at all the pictures that were displayed on the walls. These pictures were of better times, better days for the them and Blood Eclipse. His smile was nostalgic as he looked at a specific picture with him and Drake at the edge of what was their favourite. There was something special about it, it was the day when they learned they would be Alphas and the successors of their pack. Leon and Drake had a unbreakable bond and amongst their brothers, they were the best at everything and made sure it was known. 

Leon could feel his feel heart drop as that train of memories led him down to the ones he wanted to forget .It all happened so fast, like the flip of a switch. His head started to spin and he sighed heavily. 

His eyes glowed brightly, the grey orbs rolled to the back of his head and he stumbled back his head. The memories flodded back to him.

Drake losing control.

Blood Eclipse falling apart.

The pack house burning.

Their parents dead.

Slaughtered Pups.

Blood shed.

War.

The decimation of an entire era all because of one wolf wanted power over all.

Leon breathed heavily and held his chest, tears glistened his now brown eyes. He stood straighter and turned towards the framed picture.  Now he could see Drake, a younger version of him staring menacingly at him. Through it, he could see the faint glow of red, a very similar shade on a mysterious door at the end of the hall. He leaned closer to inspect it, when he heard several howls in the distance and Chayce burst  through his door. 

His blue eyes glowing. "We have a problem."

Leon nodded and rushed outside with him, leaving his door open.

Which gave perfect oppurtunity for anyone to come in. 

And something did.

A dark shadow came over the frames.

A pair of gloved hands tapped each of them silently until it landed on the one with Drake and Leon, the faint red glow grew brighter. The hand dropped the frame, glass scattered everywhere and in an instant, the picture along with the hand were gone.

A/N: Things are about to get real.