Chapter 6: Servant Ascension (Rewrite)

"Hmm..." Rituska uttered out in a low tone. "How, do I put this?"

"Is everything, alright, master?" Da Vinci asked.

"Not really," Ritsuka reply.

"What's the matter?" Da Vinci asked.

Currently, Ritsuka was veing seated in Da Vinci workshop, as he was beinf seated in a table that have tons of materials. That he held, after the many battle he had fought, for now, he have no idea, on what to use them for.

"This," Rituska pointed his finger to the many boxes filled with materials. "I have no idea, what to use them for?"

"Hm..." Da Vinci get a closer looked toward the box.

"Well, I can make some new Mystic Code, or something else with this," Da Vinci said.

"We already had tons of that," Rituska said.

"Then, how about a weapon? Or some tools, that you need?" Da Vinci said.

"Nah, I already got alot, from the servants," Ritsuka reply.

"Well, how about we use them on the servant?" Da Vinci said.

"Use them? Like feeding them, or letting the Casters, do their own thing?" Ritsuka asked.

"No, how about we try a little experiment on them!" Da Vinci got a new devious plan. "We upgrade their Saint Graph, by using all the materials we held now, and see what they transform into,"

"Like, what happened with Melilith, and the others, back then?" Ritsuka asked.

"Yep! But, we wil forcefully unlock it, by our own way," Da Vinci smiled with alot of hidden intent.

"I think, that will cause future problems," Rituska sweatdrop, looking at the devious plan.

"Don't worry, we will have them under control," waving her hand without worries, Da Vinci then take out a phone out of her pocket. "Now, I'm gonna need to call out, a few workers, and scapegoat... I mean! Volunter!"

"I have a bad feeling, about this," Ritsuka uttered in a low tone.

"Alright, Tesla, Holmes, Edison, and Helena! I'm gonna need you four, to come here this instant!" Da Vinci yelled out through her phone.

(Time Skip)

"Hm... I see," Holmes nodded his head.

"But, won't it be dangenrous, to play with a Saint Graph, like it is normal?" Helena asked in concern.

"Of course it would! But! The reward, would be very benefical for us in the future," Tesla said with a smile.

"Just let me, be the one who lead, with this experiment, I will make sure it went with a sucess," Edison puffed his chest with pride.

"Like hell! I would, this lion head, would only lead the project to failure!" Tesla shouted.

"Watch your mouth! A third rate, inventor cannot dare! To comprehense the sheer intelegent of this scientist!" Edison said.

"That's enough," Helena punch both their knee cap, to stopped the fighting. "Fighting won't get us anywhere,"

"So, what's the plan?" Holmes asked.

"Simple!" Da Vinci then press a remote, which soon ignite a hologram infront of them. "We just need, one volunter, and use the materials. To enchant their Saint Graph,"

"How would you rate, the sucess though?" Helena asked.

"About 30%, since I have no idea, how would it result. If we forcefully, upgrade their Saint Graph," Da Vinci said.